Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

skill Tree

jupiterboyjupiterboy Member, Wiener Posts: 53
edited February 8 in Suggestions
An idea, maybe we could have crits happen 50% more often in 30 secs for one skill, have 20 clicks per sec for 30 secs for another, and have buildings cost half as much for 30 seconds for yet another. Unlocking these skills costs skill points, which can be obtained from golden cookies and also as rare drops from clicking the big cookie. maybe the "click frenzy" gold cookie outcome could be moved to a skill that makes you have 1000x cookies per click for 15 secs.
Post edited by Chisako on

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed you've made a lot of suggestions in one day...

1. Crits are not a thing in Cookie Clicker yet.
    2. Like, actual clicks per second? Ruins the point of having a click counter, which is to count how many times you've actually...Uh...Clicked the big cookie. Can also make neverclick achievements impossible.
    3. Skill points? I don't think this game needs more resources to keep track of.
    4. You are suggesting moving a Gold Cookie outcome and making it even more powerful, purely to accommodate your suggestion. Yeah, no.
    C҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉e҉e҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉d҉a҉r҉k҉n҉e҉s҉s҉ ҉c҉r҉a҉w҉l҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉w҉i҉t҉h҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉s҉?҉
  • jupiterboyjupiterboy Member, Wiener Posts: 53
    crits are in my other suggestion
    Yeah, protip; Don't suggest things that tie into other suggestions that haven't been implemented yet.
    C҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉e҉e҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉d҉a҉r҉k҉n҉e҉s҉s҉ ҉c҉r҉a҉w҉l҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉w҉i҉t҉h҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉s҉?҉
  • AgubhaguAgubhagu Member Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    i really don't think that cookie clicker needs rpg mechanics
    *insert sarcasm*
    *insert quote* *insert own quote*
    *insert discussion link* *insert other links* *insert dragons*
    *free insert space* *insert meta**insert funny*
    *insert proper signature*
  • CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love some rpg mechanics.

Calamity said:

I would love some rpg mechanics.

Because you love RPGs. Let's not forget that every forum game and forum game character I've seen you make is based in one way or another around an RPG.