Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

AMA Because I'm New and Stuff

AudiotAudiot Posts: 95Member ✭✭
You get it, GO GO GOOOOOO!!!
For to be of not wanting specifications. We just gotta!

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,023Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Do you like cats??
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,364Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    Will you vote Vongul to make Coraabia again?
  • ViniVini Posts: 1,999Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you in any way related to ideaot?

• AudiotAudiot Posts: 95Member ✭✭
    edited January 26
    Billabo said:

Do you like cats??

Yes! Only certain personalities tho.
    Edit: I like outside cats that are independent but also enjoy being indoors.
    Edit2: OMG is that sarcasm coz my picture? If so I just got it -.-

Will you vote Vongul to make Coraabia again?

This reference is lost on me :P I would google it but I'd feel pretentious haha
    Vini said:

Are you in any way related to ideaot?

Nope! But I do have a soundcloud account with my musics on it (some are horribly unfunny jokes). My user is Llux (pronounced el-lux) from Atlantis.
  • CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,735Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    What do you think of high quality video game rips?
    My friend: Gavin
    "That Carmory agree is so Carmor-y." ~vini waifu arc
  • ☆Zuptin☆☆Zuptin☆ Posts: 403Administrator, Funny Admin
    What are your views on bees?
    Steam | Click here for a good time

LET YOUR SOUL GLOOO

Some linguini in my Lamborghini. ~ Tellurium
    Carmory said:

Just curious, can video game rips be low quality? I've used roms and isos since 1999 and I don't think it's possible, it either works or doesn't haha. Tryina catch me off guard? You sly devil, you.
    Zuptin said:

What are your views on bees?

They are a very important part of the ecosystem and without them we all will surely perish. Seriously tho, I'm not joking. I did see an episode of Black Mirror where they replaced the dying bee population with robotic bees and saved mankind, only to have a hacker use them to bore straight through the part or the brain that controls pain. You'd think it would disable the pain receptors ability to fire but not in this script. It made people hurt so bad they killed themselves to stop it. Oh yea, spoiler alert back there before I said that. Also I've never been stung by a bee, only hornets, so no vendetta or prejudice on my side. Bet you didn't think I had that much to say about bees, huh?
    edited January 26
    Audiot said:

Carmory said:

Just curious, can video game rips be low quality? I've used roms and isos since 1999 and I don't think it's possible, it either works or doesn't haha. Tryina catch me off guard? You sly devil, you.
    I was refrencing a certain high quality video game ripper from the Netherlands, but okay.

You normie...
    Just kidding, I kid I kid.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 12,535Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have some kind of special power...
    Is it your responsibility to do the right thing?
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
    @Carmory
    Ooooooooh damn I thought I was too clever. Does he rip the soundtracks??
  • ☆Zuptin☆☆Zuptin☆ Posts: 403Administrator, Funny Admin
    Your knowledge on bees is pleasing. You haven't been here long, however if you could change something on this forum what would it be?
    Steam | Click here for a good time

LET YOUR SOUL GLOOO

Some linguini in my Lamborghini. ~ Tellurium

If you have some kind of special power...
    Is it your responsibility to do the right thing?

I think so, I would.. I'd do it regardless of the special power. But then I get super analytical sometimes and wonder if right and wrong even exist objectively. Then I cry myself to sleep.
    Audiot said:

@Carmory
    Ooooooooh damn I thought I was too clever. Does he rip the soundtracks??

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg

Listen to some songs you know, you'll see for yourself.
    Zuptin said:

Your knowledge on bees is pleasing. You haven't been here long, however if you could change something on this forum what would it be?

Haha. Hmm. Actually I'm not too sure, this is the first time I've participated in a forum. I suppose it could use more specific General categories, seems like everything not related to CC and Orteil's other projects just gets lumped into Off Topic. Nothing really wrong with that, although I feel like more categories would inspire other topics.
    Carmory said:

Listen to some songs you know, you'll see for yourself.

Word, I can't atm but I will for sure. Something tells me based on the names that they are... Altered haha.
    What are your thoughts on Undertale?
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    Are you sure you've never been here before? I'm getting... Meta-y vibes from you.

Vini said:

Are you sure you've never been here before? I'm getting... Meta-y vibes from you.

Meta-y? Not sure how you mean that haha. I've been a forum stalker for years, just gleaning the info I need and retreating back to whatever I needed it for.

What are your thoughts on Undertale?

I played the first 30 minutes of it but admittedly passed it up because I was sampling tons of games at the time. I have a bad habit of losing interest in games real quick.
    Audiot said:

I played the first 30 minutes of it but admittedly passed it up because I was sampling tons of games at the time. I have a bad habit of losing interest in games real quick.

Well, I recommend you try to get back into it, if you're not too busy at the time.

Next question, similar to the last one; What about Life is Strange?
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Never played it, honestly I don't think my computer could handle it haha. Laptop life sucks.

edited January 26
    Audiot said:

Never played it, honestly I don't think my computer could handle it haha. Laptop life sucks.

*craptop

Laptops can actually handle quite a bit.
    Depends on what parts you put in it and the size of it of course.
    Carmory said:

*craptop

Laptops can actually handle quite a bit.

Yea, it's kinda unfair for me to lump the good ones in with mine. Acer with AMD E2 graphics and it can't run Minecraft without me waiting almost 60 seconds to load the world around my feet, and that's with the distance at only 8 blocks and all settings on low hahaha.
    Well, if you ever get a better computer, I recommend Life is Strange one hundred percent. Became my new obsession when I first played it, lol.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Well, if you ever get a better computer, I recommend Life is Strange one hundred percent. Became my new obsession when I first played it, lol.

I looked it up, I like graphic novels and OF COURSE SQUAREenix so it definitely deserves a chance.
    I will warn you, some of the writing is kind of...Off, early on, but it gets much better towards the end.

Also, more on topic; Do you believe even the worst person can change? That anyone can be a good person, if they just try?
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    Pardon a guy for being high on sleep deprivation, but if one were to tell you of a hotheaded shrine maiden and a kleptomaniac witch shooting fairies, maids, ghosts and demons, how quickly would you notice I'm talking about Touhou? Additionally, I wouldn't hold it against you if you were to elaborate on what you think of it.

edited January 26
    @RunninginReverse
    Shit these are tough.. I'd say it's situational but that sounds like a cop-out so I'll try to answer as best I can.

I think the only people who can't be objectively good are the people who think they already are. I think what makes someone a good person is always knowing how much bad they can cause and constantly striving to eliminate their ability to do it by deciding it's wrong. But it's not really wrong, because it has to happen for someone to realize it should never happen again and give them reason to strive against it. The peeps who have been traumatized by others, for instance, will always be more sensitive and pay more attention to how their actions affect other people. But those who have never been hurt often just can't understand that bad things, really bad things, even exist. So when they do them, they don't really recognize what it is they're doing. So in their minds, they are good, because they aren't able to recognize the bad in themselves. This may not be true all the time, but I've met a lot of "bad" people in my time and I've been traumatized by quite a few that were oblivious to it. I can't believe that they just are that evil on purpose because no one deep down likes thinking they're the bad guy. Everyone who ever did wrong probably thought they were justified in some way and that they were picking the best possible way to be. Hopefully that isn't as confusing as I think it is :P
    @Vini
    I love bullet-hell shooters, but sadly I've never had the chance to play ANY of the Touhou Project games. Although I've read like the entire wiki page a while back because I heard it was a one-man team behind it and I love the idea of one person taking on difficult projects as such. But tbh I had to look it up to remind me what it was, and if you hadn't said Touhou I'd have thought it was an anime you were describing haha. I take it you are a fan?
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,023Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Audiot said:

The silly double question marks was because you have a cat in your profile pic, yes, but I was also genuinely curious. :)
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    edited January 26
    Billabo said:

Audiot said:

The silly double question marks was because you have a cat in your profile pic, yes, but I was also genuinely curious. :)
    My older brother once told me that during an LSD trip he realized that cats were natures most perfect animals. In the years since then I have come to find that I share the same opinion (without the use of hallucinogens).

Edit: I think the people of ancient Egypt, whom I have great respect for, were onto something worshiping them alongside their deities.
  • AgubhaguAgubhagu Posts: 543Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    how did you make your username ? it seems that it has to do something with audio, haha.
    eventually TM
    sarcasm is the best thing since the last best thing*
    """My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge
    *sarcasm