Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Generator Generator

Waki_RunasutiWaki_Runasuti Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited March 5 in General Discussion
I have made a generator that will come up with comments based on the generator posted!

(The new version fixes a bug with URLs in comments)
-------------------------------------------------------

Versions

-------------------------------------------------------

Though my signature is in English, you may call the word "signature" any one of these things!

handtekening, nënshkrim, تَوْقِيع, ստորագրություն, imza, по́дпіс, স্বাক্ষর, по́дпис, ဆိုင်း, signatura, 簽字, podpis, underskrift, handtekening, subskribo, allkiri, undirskrift, allekirjoitus, signature, ხელმოწერა, Unterschrift, υπογραφή, חֲתִימָה, हस्ताक्षर, aláírás, undirskrift, paraf, síniú, firma, 署名, sîngnatuthe, қол, ហត្ថលេខា, 서명, кол, ລາຍເຊັນ, subscriptiō, paraksts, parašas, по́тпис, tandatangan, hainatanga, гарын үсэг, underskrift, امضا, podpis, assinatura, semnătură, по́дпись, ainm-sgrìobhte, потпис (potpis), අත්සන, podpis, firma, saini, underskrift, имзо, имза, సంతకం, ลายเซ็น, imza, gol, пі́дпис, دستخ, ئىمزا, imzo (qo'l), chữ ký, allkiri, or, חתימה.
Post edited by Waki_Runasuti on

Comments

• Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 727 ✭✭
    edited February 26
    This is a really awesome generator and super fun!
    Also, thanks for putting me as one of the users in it :)

I also found this as a comment in the generator:
    "This generator is pretty Cool! I don't like it a lot!"
    Post edited by Diesel0307 on
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25
    I don't like it because I'm not in it.

(edit: I checked the source and see that I am in it! But I was just copying the comment that I got from the generator :P)
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭
    Opti makes a generator

Someone comments: "this generator already exists"
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Waki_RunasutiWaki_Runasuti Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Thanks! And as it can be quoted "This random generator is pretty V 2.0. I do like it a lot!"
    Though my signature is in English, you may call the word "signature" any one of these things!

handtekening, nënshkrim, تَوْقِيع, ստորագրություն, imza, по́дпіс, স্বাক্ষর, по́дпис, ဆိုင်း, signatura, 簽字, podpis, underskrift, handtekening, subskribo, allkiri, undirskrift, allekirjoitus, signature, ხელმოწერა, Unterschrift, υπογραφή, חֲתִימָה, हस्ताक्षर, aláírás, undirskrift, paraf, síniú, firma, 署名, sîngnatuthe, қол, ហត្ថលេខា, 서명, кол, ລາຍເຊັນ, subscriptiō, paraksts, parašas, по́тпис, tandatangan, hainatanga, гарын үсэг, underskrift, امضا, podpis, assinatura, semnătură, по́дпись, ainm-sgrìobhte, потпис (potpis), අත්සන, podpis, firma, saini, underskrift, имзо, имза, సంతకం, ลายเซ็น, imza, gol, пі́дпис, دستخ, ئىمزا, imzo (qo'l), chữ ký, allkiri, or, חתימה.
  • Waki_RunasutiWaki_Runasuti Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    For the users, I just looked at all of the posts on the first page at the time and put the names of anyone who commented or posted on them, so some people were left out, but I think that I did include most users that are recent!

• MattTheGamerMattTheGamer Member Posts: 6
    edited May 3
    (Random generation from the generator
    Hello guys.
    I made these generators a long time ago. I don't like them anymore. I am new here!

So were these made a while ago, or is he new here?!? (dun dun dun)

EDIT: Was a bit more clear with my post -_-
    Post edited by MattTheGamer on
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭
    I don't like it because I'm not in it.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm