Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Book Generator

Waki_RunasutiWaki_Runasuti Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited January 24 in General Discussion
I have made a book Generator!
I hope you all enjoy it!

Pastebin/Gen Code: S6vPDKJX
Though my signature is in English, you may call the word "signature" any one of these things!

handtekening, nënshkrim, تَوْقِيع, ստորագրություն, imza, по́дпіс, স্বাক্ষর, по́дпис, ဆိုင်း, signatura, 簽字, podpis, underskrift, handtekening, subskribo, allkiri, undirskrift, allekirjoitus, signature, ხელმოწერა, Unterschrift, υπογραφή, חֲתִימָה, हस्ताक्षर, aláírás, undirskrift, paraf, síniú, firma, 署名, sîngnatuthe, қол, ហត្ថលេខា, 서명, кол, ລາຍເຊັນ, subscriptiō, paraksts, parašas, по́тпис, tandatangan, hainatanga, гарын үсэг, underskrift, امضا, podpis, assinatura, semnătură, по́дпись, ainm-sgrìobhte, потпис (potpis), අත්සන, podpis, firma, saini, underskrift, имзо, имза, సంతకం, ลายเซ็น, imza, gol, пі́дпис, دستخ, ئىمزا, imzo (qo'l), chữ ký, allkiri, or, חתימה.
Post edited by Waki_Runasuti on

Comments

• Waki_RunasutiWaki_Runasuti Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    The Properties of Lightning, First in a series of 5 Editions By W.M. Evans

Information:

Genre: Non-Fiction
    Pages: 248
    Hardcover
    Published in 1894 by Bailey-Stone Publishing
    Language: English
    Sold and published in the United States
    Price: $58
    Though my signature is in English, you may call the word "signature" any one of these things!

handtekening, nënshkrim, تَوْقِيع, ստորագրություն, imza, по́дпіс, স্বাক্ষর, по́дпис, ဆိုင်း, signatura, 簽字, podpis, underskrift, handtekening, subskribo, allkiri, undirskrift, allekirjoitus, signature, ხელმოწერა, Unterschrift, υπογραφή, חֲתִימָה, हस्ताक्षर, aláírás, undirskrift, paraf, síniú, firma, 署名, sîngnatuthe, қол, ហត្ថលេខា, 서명, кол, ລາຍເຊັນ, subscriptiō, paraksts, parašas, по́тпис, tandatangan, hainatanga, гарын үсэг, underskrift, امضا, podpis, assinatura, semnătură, по́дпись, ainm-sgrìobhte, потпис (potpis), අත්සන, podpis, firma, saini, underskrift, имзо, имза, సంతకం, ลายเซ็น, imza, gol, пі́дпис, دستخ, ئىمزا, imzo (qo'l), chữ ký, allkiri, or, חתימה.
  • Waki_RunasutiWaki_Runasuti Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    If you are wondering why I edited the post, it's because I have added new features!

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    Here's the full link.

The Night Saga By C. Lee

Information:

Genre: Fiction
    Pages: 432
    Paperback
    Published in 1987 by Griffiths Brothers
    Sold and published in the United States
    Price: $42
    ISBN: 0-74813-040-6

The Radio Guide By M.W. Young

Information:

Genre: Non-Fiction
    Pages: 424
    Paperback
    Published in 1970 by Taylor Publishing House
    Sold and published in Canada
    Price: $133 ($CN)
    ISBN: 2-85380-042-1

The 4 Knives By G.E. James

Information:

Genre: Fiction
    Pages: 332
    Hardcover
    Published in 1944 by Griffiths-Jones Publishing
    Sold and published in the U.K.
    Price: £178
    ISBN: 0-37644-057-3
  • fishdavidsonfishdavidson Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I have made a book Generator!
    I hope you all enjoy it!

Pastebin/Gen Code: S6vPDKJX

One of the little things that I really like about this generator is that it makes ISBN values that are actually syntactically correct for the language/country of publication. It's a little detail that goes a long way to make it seem like a real book. Good job!