Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Negative cookies

KGangrelKGangrel Posts: 1Member
How can i fix negative cookies?
If a wrinkler is popped gave me nothing and if I kill all, cookies runs negative.
And I lost the legacy I working on... ='(

Error 1: https ://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPFr1mLHq-wXOaGdrbfrQ3kebip9aV7lcWNVcw4lgo9d7BNCb566vG6UcJTfL4jfg/photo/AF1QipOWOcRHbcy1rEVbMVXS39x7e6NTA480_2MoNrSf?key=RFBiR2xHWkFZZFlKSXo4N0dCN1dxd0NaclNRX1dR

Error 2: https ://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPFr1mLHq-wXOaGdrbfrQ3kebip9aV7lcWNVcw4lgo9d7BNCb566vG6UcJTfL4jfg/photo/AF1QipOXm4BoJ1rUIAQ0h4-jmh-cVaWRKx4dy06sPpWn?key=RFBiR2xHWkFZZFlKSXo4N0dCN1dxd0NaclNRX1dR

Answers

• dt200dt200 Posts: 2,707Member, Wiener ✭✭
    Try refreshing?
    "You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!" -Darkmatterfire
    "Dude, you can't just quote yourself." -kirdneh
    "Now I can." -dt200 in reply to kirdneh even though it is sig only
    "I have bent all known laws!" -dt200 in reply to the above
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,843Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    dt200 said:

Try refreshing?

That would only work if autosave was off, i.e. the game couldn't save the negative cookies.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,094Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Did you set the time back on your computer, and/or tried cheating?
    The time thing would be the cause of your wrinklers acting that way. I don't know how you lost your legacy and cookies. Maybe if you set your system date forward and pop all your wrinklers and save, then you can set the date to the real date and load the save.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154