Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Guys do NOT recarinate in cookie clicker when it reaches 1.

ProximiteProximite Posts: 6Member
You actually wanna aim for 100 instead. It has a way better effect, and when you do it at 1, it almost has no effect.

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 12,604Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already knew that...(This is why some people lurk for a little while before joining the forum.)
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 363Member ✭✭✭

We already knew that...(This is why some people lurk for a little while before joining the forum.)

Indeed... and there is also a vast amount of information available on this forum about the best point at which to ascend. In fact it's well beyond 100.
  • ProximiteProximite Posts: 6Member
    Yea people I agree
  • JeanJean Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Does anybody even do this? Kind of a pointless thread if you ask me tbh
  • ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    There's also a lot to do during the first run between a trillion cookies (+1 heavenly chip) and a quintillion (+100). For example, the bingo center costs a quadrillion cookies.

This brings up an interesting thought though: I wonder how many people never look at the forum, the wiki, the subreddit, the source code, or any other way to find spoilers. You'd never find this out in the forum, but I bet some people consider any of that to be cheating and just play based on the game itself. It would be a different way to play, less efficient but maybe more exciting.