Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Help!

MattTheGamerMattTheGamer Member Posts: 6
So I tried making a stupid generator to make my sister happy (don't judge) and whenever I go on to it, it simply shows "Untitled by Anonymous" with literally nothing there. I saw one other guy had the same problem, but he had an $include in his, while I don't. Does anybody know how to fix this? Did I get the link wrong (pastebin isn't working so I used Pastie)? Thanks. Link: pastie/10987954 (I put a http before the pastie)

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You seem to have forgotten .com (or .net, or whatever the hell "pastie" uses at the end of the URL.) That is required to complete a URL.
  • MattTheGamerMattTheGamer Member Posts: 6
    I can't post links yet. I tried like 40 different things and when I finally got it, I forgot to say there was a .org after pastie. I did put one, I just forgot to say here.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Member, Helpful Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that you have to link to an URL that ends in ".txt" and pastie.org doesn't seem to support this.

Also, on the forum if you can't post links, you can post URLs without the "www." part at the beginning.
  • MattTheGamerMattTheGamer Member Posts: 6
    Thanks! I finally figured out how to do it! I'm using uploadedit.com by converting word documents to .txt files (if anyone else is having the same problem)