Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Best Dragon Aura?

Best Answer

Answers

• CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,544Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    I personally use Radiant Appetite and Elder Battalion., however I've heard breath of milk and dragonflight are quite good in conjunction with radiant appetite.
    I SHALL NOW BE KNOWN AS BILL MAYS II WHO HAS FORGED THE NEW WORLD MAYS ORDER

My firnd: dilk, sironix, 100lol, carmory, gavin
  • Uncool75Uncool75 Posts: 19Member
    on that point, are dragon harvest and dragon flight any good? what do they boost, really?
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 300Member ✭✭
    ^^ I concur.

Radiant Appetite outperforms any other aura, once you manage to get it.

For secondary aura, Breath of Milk is the best for someone playing the game the way I do, mostly idling. For someone playing actively and doing lots of clicking of the big cookie and of golden cookies, one of the others may be better as a secondary.
  • Uncool75Uncool75 Posts: 19Member
    well, i figured out a cheaty way to idle and still get golden cookies. I turn on a macro/autoclicker and reduce the screen size to the point that cookies only spawn near my cursor. so im gonna use radiant appetite and dragonflight. Thank you all for the suggestions.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 300Member ✭✭
    I should know better by now, but I guess I assumed you were asking about the best aura without cheating.