Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

xmas has begun

adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
I just refreshed my browser and all of a sudden the wrinklers were all stripey. Bah humbug.

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    But it's only december 14th? Will it go for the next 11 days?

• Frank_3everestFrank_3everest Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

But it's only december 14th? Will it go for the next 11 days?

Probably a little bit longer than that...

You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    "I took things to fart"-@KhantStopButtnugget
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII
    Congratules! Your reward is this paper cup. -@DoomlordKravoka

Dragon cave profile up in here- http://dragcave.net/user/Frank_Eeverest
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 637 ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's the Twelve Days of Xmas, but the twelve days are supposed to beging on Dec 25, not end on that day.

Now here's an idea. During Xmas season, instead of or as well as reindeer, you should be able to "catch" gifts as per the song: partridges, gold rings, milking maids, lords a-leaping etc. Then you could have several additions to the achievements list: acquired one partridge, acquired two turtle doves, acquired three French hens, etc.
  • ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    It's from day 349 to day 365 inclusive, which seems to indicate it's from Dec 14 to Dec 30 in a leap year.

I'm going to try and get Speed Baking III. I think during Christmas it's possible to get it without having to get a Click frenzy in the first or second golden cookie. I'm at 22 out of 100 decillion in this run, but I won't finish that before New Year's, so I guess I'll take the +5.2 million heavenly chips and restart. It'll set me back a little bit, but I dunno, shadow achievements are nice too.
    It's now January 1 here, and the CC Christmas season is still going.

That seems odd, unless maybe the game is based on UTC instead of local time, which I suppose is possible, though it seems rather strange.
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 146 ✭✭
    I recall it running for a while last year. If it's running along the lines of the 'twelve days of Christmas' then the last day should be the 5th, ending at midnight on the 6th.
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭
    It won't end until you refresh your browser tab.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    Billabo said:

I tried it and you are right! That's weird. So I could presumably have left it running and had Xmas all year round?

• NavyDan1NavyDan1 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭

Billabo said:

I tried it and you are right! That's weird. So I could presumably have left it running and had Xmas all year round?

That or get the Season Switcher.
    It's still Xmas here!

Of course that may have something to do with the fact that I used the Season Switch...

;)
  • JezDavisJezDavis Member Posts: 146 ✭✭
    Still Christmas on mine, no doubt because I haven't refreshed my browser.