Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Permanent Upgrade not working, what can I do?

boltzmannboltzmann Posts: 1Member
Hi, I've ascended and had the Septillion finger upgrade so I switched to this one via Permanent Upgrade and I also got the starter kit but it doesn't seem to be active! What can I do?

Comments

• AmeliaAmelia Posts: 1Member
    I am having the same problem after accending I am not able yo buy the Permanent Upgrades. Can anyone help us.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,041Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    You select them in the ascension screen, not after ascending. Then, once you ascend, they will show up in the "Upgrades unlocked" section just like your regular upgrades.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • ChocolateMachineChocolateMachine Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    Septillion Fingers is something like "The mouse and cursors gain +500,000 cookies for each non-cursor object owned." You have to own at least one non-cursor building for this to do anything.

For the mouse, this adds 500,000 cookies per click, but strangely, for each cursor, it's 500,000 cookies per second, not per ten seconds, even though the cursor ostensibly autoclicks every ten seconds.
  • AgubhaguAgubhagu Posts: 560Member ✭✭✭
    Did you buy the upgrades that unlock the potential of your heavenly upgrades ?
    eventually TM
    sarcasm is the best thing since the last best thing*
    """My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge
    *sarcasm