Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Decimal in Cookie Bank Stash Number

DaBlizzDaBlizz Posts: 2Member
The number for my Bank Stash has an alternating decimal of what seems to be .02 and .98, although it's hard to tell with it rotating through numbers so fast. Not really sure if this is a bug or not, since the decimal was fixed after buying the "Get Lucky" upgrade. This could just be a feature that I am misunderstanding, but I would like some clarification on this.

Here is my save with the decimal:
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%21END%21

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,843Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you turn on shortened numbers, it should display the correct number, albeit an "estimated" version. Some numbers would be too big for the screen, so they shorten it with a system I still don't quite understand.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • JeanJean Posts: 15Member ✭✭

If you turn on shortened numbers, it should display the correct number, albeit an "estimated" version. Some numbers would be too big for the screen, so they shorten it with a system I still don't quite understand.

That would be scientific notation, I believe.
  • DaBlizzDaBlizz Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2016
    I know that shortened numbers bypasses the issue, but I'd like to know why the number randomly gains a decimal when it is normally a whole number.

EDIT: I personally enjoy looking at the full number rather than the shortened version.