Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

How to spend heavenly chips?

PlutoSanPlutoSan Posts: 4Member
Persistent memory, the 4 boxes of cookies, Perm slots I, II, and III, Star spawn, season switcher, heavenly cookies, Legacy, Wallpaper assortment, classic dairy selection, The first five demon and angel upgrades, +Twin gates of transendence and kitten angels, Synergies Vol I, Starter kit and kitchen, unholy bait, halo gloves, How to bake your dragon, Heavenly luck, Lasting fortune, Golden switch, Golden cookie alert sound, decisive fate.
So i have these heavenly upgrades, I just want to know, what should I do? get the "star" (seasonal) upgrades, five finger discount, Perm slot IV, synergies Vol II, or golden cookie path. I just want to spend heavenly chips wisely

Comments

• chicagowhitesox1173chicagowhitesox1173 Posts: 102Member ✭✭
    Get the seasons asap
  • JeanJean Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Twin gates of transendence is completely useless until way later upgrades for it, unless you don't leave your computer on over night or something
  • PlutoSanPlutoSan Posts: 4Member
    Lol I leave it on over night, i mainly get it for synergies, and I think the last upgrade in that tree does something cool besides increasing the "Strength" of your offline time lol