Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Halloween Season will not appear?

EchoEvermoreEchoEvermore Posts: 4Member
My boyfriend and I are having the same issue Halloween Season will not load. Even when he goes to the Season switcher it will not appear. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just us?
Tagged:

Answers

• EllieTheCookieEllieTheCookie Posts: 73Member ✭✭
    There's a halloween thingy in the game?!?!? Wow! By the way, how do you go to the ''Season switcher''? if you know of course ^ ^
  • EchoEvermoreEchoEvermore Posts: 4Member
    You type in after the name of your bakery opensesame then you click on the stats menu where there will be a debug section and you click eternal seasons.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,092Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    @EllieTheCookie You can get Season Switcher without cheating by buying a prestige upgrade that costs 1111 heavenly chips.

@EchoEvermore Have you refreshed the tab recently? That should make Halloween appear. Otherwise, I don't know.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    I've refreshed multiple times. It wont work on my computer or my boyfriends. We've tried everything he knows on how to fix it.
  • ViniVini Posts: 2,498Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your system clock set to the current date? What version are you playing in? Are you using any add-ons?

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,092Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    And could you show a screenshot with the stats screen up? You can't post links yet but you can just type imgur /800L8pk or whatever. If you've been using the debug menu maybe you changed something accidentally.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • EllieTheCookieEllieTheCookie Posts: 73Member ✭✭
    I feel so bad that I can't help EchoEvermore. I didn't even know there was a debug section! Jet I still can't seem to get it...
    This was all before I brought up the debug menu. once i did i tried the season switcher even restarted the game and tried the same thing. Halloween doesn't work at all. Even friends who play it say they cannot get it to work now when they could a few months ago.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 509Member ✭✭✭
    Halloween works fine for me, as it always has done. Post your game code and/or a screenshot.