Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I never

esque45esque45 Member Posts: 414 ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Playground
Have any of you heard of the game "i never"? I never is a game where one person says "I never........." and finishes the sentence. If its something you have done, then you say DONE in chat with the comment. If its something you have not done, you say NOT DONE.

(adapted from "lost")

RULES
>be appropriate
>be realistic when saying "I never......"
>pleas obey the rules
>DON'T POSTFARM
>really. im not even kidding. dont
nyanyanyanyanyanaynaynaynaynayaynaayannaynayayyna
~~SomeBody
Why are there no new discussions/polls? Why? Its as if Dash net has gone silent, or has ran out of ideas and inspiration, and has dropped dead.
~~Me
Post edited by esque45 on

Comments

• SomeBodySomeBody Member Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭
    I never.........................
    do my homeworks.
    "You found a hidden signature!"
  • esque45esque45 Member Posts: 414 ✭✭
    I never.................
    Joined FaceBook
    ~~SomeBody
    Why are there no new discussions/polls? Why? Its as if Dash net has gone silent, or has ran out of ideas and inspiration, and has dropped dead.
    ~~Me
    I never........................
    had a gf (rip ;-;)
  • CarmoryCarmory Member, Wiener Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭
    I never............................................
    Smonken the musik
    "Nozomi is an ugly, fat cow." ~Shonic
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭
    I never...........
    uploaded a successful youtube video
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    I never.........
    play "adventure" games.
  • KarlolinKarlolin Member Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never post in Playground anymore.
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never make a forum game revolving around reactions that give points.

Could have made it just a "quote if you have done this" thing.
    C҉a҉n҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉e҉e҉l҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉d҉a҉r҉k҉n҉e҉s҉s҉ ҉c҉r҉a҉w҉l҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉w҉i҉t҉h҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉s҉?҉
    I never spam.

i swear pls dont kill me
    edited October 2016

I never make a forum game revolving around reactions that give points.

Could have made it just a "quote if you have done this" thing.

y u do dis?
    jk ill change it
    ~~SomeBody
    ~~Me
    I never sleep in the dark.
    i am scared of the dark.
    VERY scared.
    :P
    I never watch zombie movies

~~SomeBody
    ~~Me
    I never have a good username.
    I never had a dog :(

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    I never play Call Of Duty.
    I am not like those kids.
  • Jingleheimer_JohnJingleheimer_John Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I never understood the purpose of life
    I mean.. What is "life?"

Well according to the dictionary:

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
    "the origins of life"
    synonyms: existence, being, living, animation, aliveness, animateness; More
    entity, sentience, creation, survival, viability;
    rareesse
    "only a mother can appreciate the joy of giving life to a child"
    antonyms: death, non-existence
    living things and their activity.
    "lower forms of life"
    synonyms: living things, living beings, living creatures, the living; More
    human/animal/plant life, fauna, flora, ecosystems, creatures, wildlife;
    human beings, humanity, humankind, mankind, man, human activity;
    literaryflesh
    "armaments that threaten to eliminate life on the planet"
    the existence of an individual human being or animal.
    "a disaster that claimed the lives of 266 people"
    synonyms: person, human being, individual, mortal, soul, creature
    "more than 1,500 lives were lost in the accident"
    a particular type or aspect of human existence.
    "his father decided to start a new life in California"
    synonyms: way of life, way of living, manner of living, lifestyle, situation, position, state, station, condition, set of circumstances, fate, lot; More
    sphere, field, line, career, business
    "inshore fishing isn't an easy life"
    a biography.
    "a life of Shelley"
    synonyms: biography, autobiography, life story, life history, memoir, history, profile; More
    diary, journal, confessions;
    record, chronicle, account, report, portrayal, depiction, portrait;
    informalbiog, bio
    "I was reading a life of Chopin"
    (in Christianity and some other religious traditions) either of the two states of a person's existence separated by death.
    "he departed this life on 28 March 1912"
    (in Hinduism and some other religious traditions) any of a number of successive existences in which a soul is held to be reincarnated.
    "a spiritual pilgrimage into her past lives"
    a chance to live after narrowly escaping death (with reference to the nine lives traditionally attributed to cats).
    "we were called to the hospital, but the old rogue had nine lives and seemed to be negotiating for another two"
    (in various games) one of a specified number of chances each player has before being put out.
    the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
    "she has lived all her life in the country"
    synonyms: lifetime, life span, days, duration of life, allotted span, course of life, time on earth, existence, one's time, one's career, threescore years and ten, this mortal coil; informalone's born days
    "I hadn't talked to my father for the last nine months of his life"
    the period during which something inanimate or abstract continues to exist, function, or be valid.
    "underlay helps to prolong the life of a carpet"
    synonyms: duration, active life, lifetime, existence, functioning period, period of effectiveness, period of usefulness, validity, efficacy
    "the Parliament Bill introduced a limit of five years for the life of any Parliament"
    informal
    a sentence of imprisonment for life.
    vitality, vigour, or energy.
    "she was beautiful and full of life"
    synonyms: vivacity, animation, liveliness, vitality, verve, high spirits, sparkle, exuberance, zest, buoyancy, effervescence, enthusiasm, energy, vigour, dynamism, go, elan, gusto, brio, bounce, spirit, spiritedness, activity, fire, panache, colour, dash, drive, push; More
    business, bustle, hustle and bustle, movement, stir;
    informaloomph, pizzazz, pep, zing, zip, vim, get-up-and-go
    "he is happy and full of life in his new job"
    moving spirit, moving force, animating spirit, vital spirit, spirit, vital spark, life force, lifeblood, essence, core, heart, soul, strength, quintessence, substance;
    élan vital
    "his mother would be the life of the party"
    (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.
    "the pose and clothing were sketched from life"

What Is Life? was also a 1944 science book written for the lay reader by physicist Erwin Schrödinger. The book was based on a course of public lectures delivered by Schrödinger in February 1943, under the auspices of the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies at Trinity College, Dublin. The lectures attracted an audience of about 400, who were warned "that the subject-matter was a difficult one and that the lectures could not be termed popular, even though the physicist’s most dreaded weapon, mathematical deduction, would hardly be utilized."[1] Schrödinger's lecture focused on one important question: "how can the events in space and time which take place within the spatial boundary of a living organism be accounted for by physics and chemistry?"[1]
    I hate all of you
  • BloodScourgeBloodScourge Member Posts: 89 ✭✭

I mean.. What is "life?"

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
    "the origins of life"
    rareesse
    "lower forms of life"
    literaryflesh
    synonyms: way of life, way of living, manner of living, lifestyle, situation, position, state, station, condition, set of circumstances, fate, lot; More
    a biography.
    "a life of Shelley"
    synonyms: biography, autobiography, life story, life history, memoir, history, profile; More
    informalbiog, bio
    (in Christianity and some other religious traditions) either of the two states of a person's existence separated by death.
    (in Hinduism and some other religious traditions) any of a number of successive existences in which a soul is held to be reincarnated.
    a chance to live after narrowly escaping death (with reference to the nine lives traditionally attributed to cats).
    "we were called to the hospital, but the old rogue had nine lives and seemed to be negotiating for another two"
    (in various games) one of a specified number of chances each player has before being put out.
    the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
    synonyms: lifetime, life span, days, duration of life, allotted span, course of life, time on earth, existence, one's time, one's career, threescore years and ten, this mortal coil; informalone's born days
    the period during which something inanimate or abstract continues to exist, function, or be valid.
    synonyms: duration, active life, lifetime, existence, functioning period, period of effectiveness, period of usefulness, validity, efficacy
    "the Parliament Bill introduced a limit of five years for the life of any Parliament"
    informal
    synonyms: vivacity, animation, liveliness, vitality, verve, high spirits, sparkle, exuberance, zest, buoyancy, effervescence, enthusiasm, energy, vigour, dynamism, go, elan, gusto, brio, bounce, spirit, spiritedness, activity, fire, panache, colour, dash, drive, push; More
    moving spirit, moving force, animating spirit, vital spirit, spirit, vital spark, life force, lifeblood, essence, core, heart, soul, strength, quintessence, substance;
    élan vital
    (in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

What Is Life? was also a 1944 science book written for the lay reader by physicist Erwin Schrödinger. The book was based on a course of public lectures delivered by Schrödinger in February 1943, under the auspices of the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies at Trinity College, Dublin. The lectures attracted an audience of about 400, who were warned "that the subject-matter was a difficult one and that the lectures could not be termed popular, even though the physicist’s most dreaded weapon, mathematical deduction, would hardly be utilized."[1] Schrödinger's lecture focused on one important question: "how can the events in space and time which take place within the spatial boundary of a living organism be accounted for by physics and chemistry?"[1]

That's some deep shit, bro.

• Jingleheimer_JohnJingleheimer_John Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

I mean.. What is "life?"

"the origins of life"
    rareesse
    "lower forms of life"
    literaryflesh
    a biography.
    "a life of Shelley"
    informalbiog, bio
    informal
    élan vital

That's some deep shit, bro.
    ikr
    I hate all of you
    I never listen to any michael jackson songs.
    i never watched the music video for thriller
    ~~SomeBody
    ~~Me
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Member, Wiener Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    esque45 said:

@BloodScourge
    sad.... im sad....
    ~~SomeBody
    ~~Me
    I never had a good computer

esque45 said:

@BloodScourge
    He has no idea what he's missing out on.

esque45 said:

@BloodScourge
    I've put an "Off Topic" on your comment because you are commenting without put a "i never...".
    I never watch horror movies
    SomeBody said:

esque45 said:

@BloodScourge
    I've put an "Off Topic" on your comment because you are commenting without put a "i never...".
    I never watch horror movies
    Fair enough.
    I never usually eat my food in school.

I never played CoD

I never get a nice profile picture

As you can see, my profile picture is horrible.
    i never been out of the country.
    ~~SomeBody
    ~~Me