Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

shiny wrinklers?

Has anybody ever gotten one legit? if so i would like to know .3.
Tagged:

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 531Member ✭✭✭
    yeah but it took months and IDK how many thousand wrinklers I'd popped before it appeared

• epic_cookie_clickerepic_cookie_clicker Posts: 72Member ✭✭
    You have a 1/10000 chance of getting a shiny wrinkler, also: http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Shiny_Wrinkler
    Damn counter
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 788Member ✭✭✭
    I've never seen a shiny wrinkler. Reading the description though, it sounds as if having a shiny wrinkler is about the same as having three normal wrinklers.

Based on that, I'd say whatever time you allow a normal wrinkler to exist before popping it, you should allow about three times as long for a shiny one. This is because if you start with no wrinklers, it takes about three times as long for three normal wrinklers to spawn as it does for one to spawn, and three normal ones roughly equate to one shiny.

The easiest way to do this, I would suggest, is if a shiny appears, next time you decide to pop all the wrinklers, leave the shiny one in place; leave it next time also, but the time after that, pop it along with the others.
  • NamliamNamliam Posts: 145Member ✭✭
    I have one now that I plan on leaving in place for the rest of this run (40 days or so).
  • NamliamNamliam Posts: 145Member ✭✭
    I would say that keeping it in place until a reset is best, since you can't count on getting another one to replace it.