Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Clickables appear?

cease_crismoncease_crismon Posts: 4Member
Hello everybody,
I have begun working on an IGM project called Chromablend Clicker.
For testing purposes, I have set the clickables to be visible by default. However, they are not appearing. Can anybody help me with this?

Comments

• cease_crismoncease_crismon Posts: 4Member
    It says I must wait before posting links (because I just signed up) so when I can, I will put the links in.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,374Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can post the url without the "http://" part or the letters that identify your pastebin (if you are using pastebin).
    erdbeere said:

You can post the url without the http thing part or the letters that identify your pastebin (if you are using pastebin).

YeLrhcSi
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,522Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way you were doing things(just waiting), you never would be able to post a full URL, anyway. You require 10 posts and 10 points, and being registered for a week before you can reach level 2 and be able to post links.

But, that's kind of derailing the thread. And I have nothing further to add. So, bye.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,374Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the clickables, though I can't click half of them because they are behind the upgrades and buildings panel.
    erdbeere said:

I can see the clickables, though I can't click half of them because they are behind the upgrades and buildings panel.

I can't get them to appear on my side.