Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Hero City

CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,095Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in Playground
Whether it's saving lives or taking them Hero City is your place to be. It's a city where superpowers are the norm and even your grandma has heard of the biggest villain.

You can make your own superpower but it has to be fairly nerfed. You start with no money. All you have is your superpower.

Now then let's decide what are you? a villain or hero?

your superpower?

are you a guy or girl?

and whats your name?

all of these questions must be answered before you can join. Also you can level up your powers by using them and defeating bad/good guys. Or even helping an old person cross the street.

Level up and become the strongest of all in Hero City!
Compete with others to become the strongest of all! (Forum Game)
Post edited by Chisako on

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,856Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...Interesting.

Name: Scott Jonathan, alias Darklocke
    Alignment: Villain
    Powers: No natural superpowers, but a suit of power armor gives him augmented strength, agility, and endurance.

And a bio:

With all the chaos in the world, many organizations are looking for hired hands - either to quell the chaos that is the war on crime, or to enhance it. Seeing everything happening around him, Scott decides - HEY - why not try to make a profit off it all? So he enlists the help of a weapons manufacturing company anonymously, getting a suit of black power armor made. Dubbing himself Darklocke, he now sells his abilities to the highest bidder.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,095Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright sounds fair. Accepted.

Now Darklocke what is your first plan of action?
    Compete with others to become the strongest of all! (Forum Game)
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,856Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search for anyone sending out "feelers" to hire for a "job," if you catch my drift.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,227Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name: Lapiz Genuine Brainstorm, but just call me "Brainstorm".
    Side: Villain.
    Gender: I was part of many forum games and you probably know already, but fine, Male.
    Superpower: I have extremely high intelligence, so high that I can build machines within seconds. My mind also produces powerful electric shocks, but I still don't know how to control them fully. (This is the superpower which I have in mind for my future game, Brainstorm (No, not a forum game of course, bleh.))

Bio(chemicals?)graphy:
    I was a really smart kid in school, ever since I went to school when I was 4 years old. I built a milk inducing machine at the age of 5 and the school decided to promote me to the Maj0r. co Schools of Science.
    At the age of 12, I built a machine so powerful every member of my school died, and the cops came searching for me... So I took my jetpack and escaped, I am now long-lost, within a bunker thousands of meters underground, building machines and stuff to pass time, I once even programmed machines to explode to their original materials, so I could built them again.
    So then I realized that this world is in the wrong hands, and I decided that I will become a Supervillain and take over... THE WORLORLORLORLD!

Oh, I also have a fluffy white cat.

Money: I have none, but I AM in debt for not paying my 5 dollars back to my friend.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name: Flash
    Side: Good(Since everyone picked evil before)
    Superpower: being able to produce large amounts of light, in a flash. (I bet you might've not have expected this)
    Bio: He was born from a family full of mis-labeled superheroes, he is one of them.
    What's a sig btw
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,227Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Name: Flash
    Side: Good(Since everyone picked evil before)
    Superpower: being able to produce large amounts of light, in a flash. (I bet you might've not have expected this)
    Bio: He was born from a family full of mis-labeled superheroes, he is one of them.

I know that family, isn't your uncle superman, who increases the size of everything including chicken to super-size?
    Oh, and is your brother Batman? the guy that turns everyone into bats?

Oo, oo, how about your... well, this one won't be comfortable enough to speak about :P
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that family, isn't your uncle superman, who increases the size of everything including chicken to super-size?
    Oh, and is your brother Batman? the guy that turns everyone into bats?

Oo, oo, how about your... well, this one won't be comfortable enough to speak about :P

Batman is just a dude with massive bat wings (Bumping cause it went literally nowhere)
    What's a sig btw