Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

News Ticker Suggestion

ReepileReepile Posts: 1,701Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Suggestions
so I was bored so I decided to remake the news ticker thingy, except going much higher than I should've. (No buildings, because this probably was worthless.

Cookie Based (Cookies earned)
Total 1 Cookie: "Your dog's food tastes better than your cookies"
Total 50 Cookies: "Your grandma despises your cookies, and wont share her recipe."
Total 500 Cookies: "The rats begin to desire more of your cookies"
Total 1,000 Cookies: "Your family appreciate your cookies"
Total 10,000 Cookies: "The next-door neighbour begs for your recipe"
Total 100,000 Cookies: "The street you live on know of your cookies"
Total 1,000,000 Cookies: "Local stores now want to sell your cookies"
Total 10,000,000 Cookies: "Your local newspaper promotes your doughy delights"
Total 100,000,000 Cookies: "All the cool kids now invite you to their parties"
Total 1,000,000,000 Cookies: "The city you live in is now called "Cookie Land""
Total 10,000,000,000 Cookies: "Scientists are now testing your cookies to see what makes them so delicious in flavour"
Total 100,000,000,000 Cookies: "Merchants come from far-away lands to trade their junk for your cookies"
Total 1 Trillion Cookies: "The mayor promotes your cookies greatly"
Total 10 Trillion Cookies: "Many countries look up to you, the cookie master"
Total 100 Trillion Cookies: "Richest man in the world says, "that's one delicious cookie""
Total 1 Quadrillion Cookies: "The continent renames itself to "Cookiest"
Total 10 Quadrillion Cookies: "The global world knows of your cookies. You are an official legend"
Total 100 Quadrillion Cookies: "NASA have decided to send some of your cookies to attract martians on mars"
Total 1 Quintillion Cookies: "You are invited to a special party for special people. You win a cookie."
Total 10 Quintillion Cookies: "Your cookies have gone galactic."
Total 100 Quintillion Cookies: "Alien races have travelled many light years to taste your cookies."
Total 1 Sextillion Cookies: "The galactic cluster cheers in celebration of your cookies."
Total 10 Sextillion Cookies: "Your cookies are so enriched in flavour a supernova occurred."
Total 100 Sextillion Cookies: "The whole universe now has shown it's true identity and shape. A cookie."
Total 1 Septillion Cookies: "Your cookies have inspired scientists, leading them to discover a Multiverse."
Total 10 Septillion Cookies: "People have been reported to use your cookies for deals with the devil, leading them to become godly."
Total 100 Septillion Cookies: "Ancient gods of the past have returned to take a bite off of your cookie."
Total 1 Octillion Cookies: "Your grandma is finally jealous."
Total 10 Octillion Cookies: "Time travellers have revealed themselves just for your cookies."
Total 100 Octillion Cookies: "A whole alien species has been created thanks to your cookies."
Total 1 Nonillion Cookies: "People are making rumours that the cookie god has visited earth."
Total 10 Nonillion Cookies: "You have so many cookies if you made a tower out of all of them, standing on eachother they would reach the end of the multiverse."
Total 100 Nonillion Cookies: "Congratulations, you just found the omniverse."
Total 1 Decillion Cookies: "Matter is warping into cookies."
Total 10 Decillion Cookies: "Dark energy is now cookie energy."
Total 100 Decillion Cookies: "The end. Everything that has ever existed is now cookie. Cookie. Cookie.."
Total 1 Undecillion Cookies: "C o o k i e........"
Post edited by Reepile on
Tagged:

Comments

• 100lol100lol Posts: 1,716Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    i expected something that explains why there is an eye for achievements
    LOL, I.........................