Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Milk Not Showing

TakeActionWAHMTakeActionWAHM Posts: 6Member
I've searched around and not seen anyone else post about this, so not sure if it's a bug or just me,.. terribly sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place.

This started a couple of weeks ago. I had CC running on a background window, when my internet went out. Since CC was open, it kept right on trucking along. At the time I was with orange milk. For 2 weeks, no internet. During that time, I passed 400% and moved up to caramel milk - but when that happened, the milk animation disappeared. I assumed it was because I was offline and it needed to update or some such stuff. I also switched back and forth a few times between grandmas being "appeased" and "angry" and the grandma face in the store disappeared, so I figured it was all sort of connected to being offline.

Well, I'm back online now - Grandma's are back, but milk is not. I've gone in the options and turned milk on and off a few times, with no change. Closed the window, opened in new window, no milk. Did my first ascension... still, no milk.

I'm kind of sad with no milk. I feel like I'm missing out on one of life's simple pleasures. Is this something weird on my end?

Comments