Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The endgame is boring, what do I do?

moosernamemoosername Posts: 58Member ✭✭
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
I'm at the endgame stage of the game, where all there is left to do is get the remaining upgrades and achievements. What do I do? To clarify, I haven't done my first ascension yet.

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 299Member ✭✭✭
    Time to start ascending. Some of the upgrades will never be affordable on your first run. If you have 100+ prestige, go for it. You can do it sooner if you like but it's a trade-off between the time spent rebuilding your CPS and the boost you get from legacy. Up to you when you do it, but if you wait until you have enough prestige to buy the first permanent upgrade plus the dragon egg you'll benefit more from ascending.

• moosernamemoosername Posts: 58Member ✭✭

Time to start ascending. Some of the upgrades will never be affordable on your first run. If you have 100+ prestige, go for it. You can do it sooner if you like but it's a trade-off between the time spent rebuilding your CPS and the boost you get from legacy. Up to you when you do it, but if you wait until you have enough prestige to buy the first permanent upgrade plus the dragon egg you'll benefit more from ascending.

Well then I have a lot of prestige gaining to do.
  • moosernamemoosername Posts: 58Member ✭✭
    I got over 100 prestige levels, time to ascend!