Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth Top 10s!

GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,345Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in Off Topic
In this thread I'll be making lists about the game, not limiting myself to 10.

Best Items
Best Active Items
Worst Items
Worst Active Items
Best Familiars
Best Bosses
Worst Bosses
Best Trinkets
Worst Trinkets
Transformation rankings
Character rankings
Best two-item synergies

Top 10 best items in the game
(No familiar-only items)
There are a ton of amazing items in this game, so I'm gonna try to focus on more... special ones. So no stats-only items. Sorry Magic Mushroom...
  • 10 - image The Wafer: Everyone likes damage reduction. Things like orbitals or infamy are a real blessing in this game. But one of the best remains The Wafer to me. Getting only half a heart per hit makes the game much less stressful, especially in the latter stages where everything recks you. Essentially gives you double health.
  • 8 - image Tech X: Giant laser ring tears, that deal huge damage. Infinite range, piercing and spectral tears at once. It's a charge shot, it has huge damage and a huge hitbox, and it synergises really well. What do you want more in the world?
  • 7 - image Holy Mantle: Did I say Wafer was the best? Pff, this guy is nothing to Holy Mantle. Makes The Lost somewhat playable (that's an achievement on its own), makes sacrifice room completely free to enter, and more importantly gives you one free hit per room. If that's not a blessing, I don't know what is.
  • 6 - image Pyromaniac: Explosion immunity. No, I'm sorry, explosions heal you. If you have any explosive tear item like Ipecac or a Foetus item, you're basically invincible. Not to mention that Mom and Satan are jokes now. When you have an item so good that it nullifies all the downsides of my 2nd and 3rd most hated items in the game, you know you're holding on to a pretty good item here.
  • 4 - image Sacred Heart: This guy gives you everything. And I mean everything. Stats up, health, homing shots... But why do you never show up dude? Who even goes to Angel Rooms? Devil Deals are too tempting man!
  • 3 - image Godhead: I've heard this guy is good. I don't know.
  • 2 - image Mom's Knife: A crazy good item, with all the damage up you could ever need. Such a shame I can't damn aim with this thing.
  • 1 - image Brimstone: I mean.... Giant laser of doom that kills everyone. If I asked a 6 yo what would be the best weapon in a game, they would describe me that.
Honorable Mentions - image Polyphemus, image 20/20, image Death's Touch
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Post edited by Gouchnox on
Tagged:

Comments

• GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,345Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Top 10 best familiars in the game
    Not picking spacebar items. Mostly so that Pinking Shears doesn't show up here. Also, Not counting blue spiders and flies as individual familiars.
    • 10 - image Lil' Haunt: There are quite a few familiars that latch onto your enemies and just recks them for you, but Lil' Haunt really stands out. He deals great damage, and also inflicts fear. Essentially, it will carry an enemy away form you and finish them in a corner. Time to use the most annoying Basement boss against your enemies!
    • 9 - image Rotten Baby / image Sissy Longlegs: There is nothing like a good source of blue spiders and flies to get you on a good pace for a run. Luckily, there are familiars for that, in the form of these two guys. Not much to say about it, just a nice support familiar to have around.
    • 8 - image Sworn Protector: I kinda knew I had to mention an angel familiar in this lists somewhere. They are kinda rare, and not that game-changing, but they definitely are a nice addition. This one acts as a cube of meat, that attracts enemy tears and has a chance to turn them into eternal hearts. Not to shabby.
    • 7 - image Lil' Brimstone: The familiar equivalent of the Brimstone item. Although its beam isn't as large and powerful, it definitely helps getting the job done. Having a giant spectral piercing laser on hand is always a plus, in any situation.
    • 6 - image Bumbo: Give this guy enough coins, and he will evolve into a fat ass killing machine that laches on to enemies, deals them tons of damage and bombs them. Clearly one of the better offensive familiars, this guy has the flaw of requiring quite a lot of coins before getting effective. He's a good friend after Depths, but also a potential threat to watch out for, as you can loose a run to his explosions.
    • 5 - image Cube of Meat / image Ball of Bandages: Arguably one of the most common items in the game, you're pretty much guaranteed to get some meat in your run. It acts as an orbital, and therefore blocks enemy shots, and can also damage them. If you manage to get more meat, via luck, Box of Friends or Book of Revelations, your friendly orbital will become more and more overpowered. There's nothing quite like a full Meat boy chasing around foes and basically doing the cleanup for you.
    • 4 - image Daddy Longlegs: For an item as op as daddy, getting to 4th place only on this list really gives you an idea of what overpowered items will come later. Daddy is a constant shadow that follows you around, and that stomps on enemies with great might and power. He is quite common and very effective, making it a very valuable ally. If you ever get to a tricky situation and you have daddy and Gnawed Leaf, you can always cheese it out, and wait for daddy to clean the room up while you stand invincible in a corner. I'd do that gainst Hush or Mega Satan any day.
    • 3 - image Incubus: A major part of the Lilith character, Incubus is quite simply the best tear-shooting familiar. Copying you exact stats, damage and tears, he will completely double your power. Getting this guy as an item on your run... now that's party time.
    • 2 - image Isaac's Heart: Yes, this item technically is a familiar. Isaac's Hearts is a familiar heart that follows you around, making you completely invincible. You can block any tear, get hit by any explosion, and you won't take damage. The only thing that can be damaged with you is the Heart. As long as it doesn't get hit, you're good to go. Not only does this familiar make it super easy to protect yourself and block attacks, but it also makes you completely impervious to a lot of damage. You are invincible to spikes, creep, light beams, blood banks, curse rooms, demon beggars... Basically, free anything.
    • 1 - image Dark Bum: Okay... I will admit... I'm a little bit biased towards this guy. He's just so... cute! My gosh I love this guy. Every time I pick him up, my run seems to get completely op and broken. He will pick any red heart on the ground, and give you one soul heart for every 1.5 read hearts. I'm more of a soul heart guy, I would take soul health over red health any day, so this guy is a real blessing. I mean, soul hearts are way more practical than red hearts to use, they protect you from loosing your devil deals, they can be picked up at any time... You just have to look at the outstanding amounts of items that reward you for having no or little to no red health. #DarkBumForLife
  • DarkуDarkу Posts: 945Member, Friendly, Cool, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Oh no, Gouchy turned into WatchMojo! /j

Also, how about you add pictures to it too? Would be nice! ^^
    edited July 2016
    I finish adding the icons and then I see your comment about adding pictures. That's gotta be some serious mind bluetooth right there.

I wanted to add mom's pearl and a list of round white items images in the second part, but character limit :/
    edited July 2016
    Press F to pay respect to OG Isaac players for which "bad items" are just kinda useless spacebar items. Oh no, not Pageant Boy... the humanity....
    Ohhh... no... not... Cat-O-Nine-Tails... I hate tears up...
  • CookiewoodstockCookiewoodstock Posts: 16,335Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Gouchnox said:

Top 13 worst items in the game
    [snip]

No Lemon Mishap?
    Gouchnox said:

Press F to pay respect to OG Isaac players for which "bad items" are just kinda useless spacebar items. Oh no, not Pageant Boy... the humanity....
    Ohhh... no... not... Cat-O-Nine-Tails... I hate tears up...

IIRC Cat-O-Nine-Tails was bugged in the original version of the game, making it 100% worthless.
    No lemon mishap because lemon mishap is like every other "bad item": it's just useless. Its a spacebar item, so you don't have to pick it up, you don't have to use it, you can change it any time you find something better. It's just useless.
    Gouchnox said:

No lemon mishap because lemon mishap is like every other "bad item": it's just useless. Its a spacebar item, so you don't have to pick it up, you don't have to use it, you can change it any time you find something better. It's just useless.

Honestly, I think that Cursed Eye is AMAZING compared to Lemon Mishap. Since at least with it, To use it effectively, I'm not having to risk damage via contact. The negative downside is only a negative if you get hit, and unlike Lemon Mishap, Cursed Eye won't make you constantly risk damage via contact to enemies in using it.

It can also get you a free exit from boss rush (free item, and use Diplopia + optional Pertheo/Dice Shard for a plethora of free items) or Mob/Boss Trap rooms.
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,396Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemon mishap deals fucking insane damage. On bosses like monstro with a jump, you can literally just kill it right there on the first few floors.

Cursed eye is a rather large damage up if you can hit with all the tears, however there is a rather large risk to it.

Megablast isn't on this list, I am rather sad.

Guillotine is really good, the aiming isn't that bad once you get used to it.

Soy milk is actually good when you have things like Triple shot. And Cursed eye. It actually makes triple shot good, as its literally a damage down.

Also, Libra is good. Especially if you have things like soy milk, or tiny planet.

edited July 2016
    Okay so I thought the fact that I made a top ten made these points pretty obvious: but I guess they are not.
    - These are my personal opinions, feel free to have your personal opinions so that everyone has opinions
    - There are loads of bad items and I picked "the worse ones" because of my personal experience with them. I just don't pick up things like lemon mishap dude.
    - I talk about things I know/have unlocked. So of course no mega blast. The only exception being Godhead, because it's pretty obviously a good item.
    - As I stated in the soy milk / tiny planet / antigrav descriptions, these aren't incredibly bad items on their own, and they can potentially synergize well. It's just that these items require a good synergy in order to do any good to you, so worth being in my top list.
    - "the aiming insn't that bad once you get used to it" see, here's the problem. I don't want to get used to it. An item that is somewhat good after lots of training and raging over how unpractical it is isn't a good item imo. Every god damn item in the game can have its uses. I mean, the point of an item that you can pick up is that it's useful, even in Isaac. So all of these items were made with the intent of having pros and cons. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna like an item if it has lots of cons and very little pros.
    I forgot one thing for the best items. I guess I'm gonna keep 20/20 for fun.
    TBH, Tiny Planet is actually amazing with Brimstone/Azazel (now you have a more powerful Maw of the Void via ring of death around you when you fire. Sprinkle in Homing Tears (Spoon Bender, The Magician, etc.) and your ring of death now homes in on targets. Add Lost Contacts and now your ring of death protects you, too. High tear rate on top of that, with something like Holy Mantle for good measure? Good luck dying.
    I have the feeling you don't get my point.
    edited July 2016
    Top 10 worst bosses in the game
    (No final bosses)
    Let's make a list of all annoying and difficult bosses, shall we? Cause let's be honest, no one is gonna predict #1..
    • 10 - image Running Bosses: Lust, Super Lust, Gemini, Steven, Blighted Ovum... All bosses that recklessly chase you down at top speed without even slowing down are a bitch to me. Weather or not you're gonna get hit is purely stat based and not that much skill based. Plus these always spawn in the first floors, where you likely won't have any speed ups.
    • 9 - image The Stain: If there's one thing we love, it's wack-a-mole enemies and bullet hells, right? Well, this guy provides both. He's not that much of a challenge but definitely one of the more annoying Caves bosses.
    • 8 - image The Carrion Queen: She's fast, she moves in a weird diagonal fashion similar to our beloved Gurdy Jr or Cage, she only has a small hitbox blocked by most of its body, and she litteraly spawns nuclear dogshit. Not happy times.
    • 7 - image Brownie: Despite its amazing name, this boss isn't one to mess around with. The bullet hell of bullet hells, absolutely every attack this literal shithead has will require next level dodging skills. At least you don't have to focus on aiming.
    • 6 - image Gurdy Jr.: Probably one of the most unfair bosses of the bunch, Gurdy Jr will always just slide at top speed in the most erratic of manners, bumping into everything and everyone. She just never stops being annoying, despite being a relatively "easy" boss to deal with.
    • 5 - image Mama Gurdy: Did I say Gurdy Jr. was unfair? Well strap yourself in, cause that runs in half of the family apparently. Because, right, spawning random floor spikes everywhere in the room is fair. You have no time to react, and you're always gonna harm yourself trying to avoid this god forsaken stupid attack. Is it ironic that this boss is harmless as a feather when you have floor hazard immunity, but she becomes as friendly as a rectum-loving sawblade in any other case?
    • 4 - image Mask of Infamy: And on that day, god looked upon the two most annoying enemies to deal with in the game and combined them in one boss. Because not only do we love to try and hit a heart while getting buttraped by lightning-speed emo face, but we also adore the mechanic of trying to reach the back of said lightning-speed emo face. "She is quite annoying".
    • 3 - image The Cage: Giant earthquake fuckeries, rotating bullet waves, that god fucking Gurdy Jr rush attack, and the biggest HP bag in the game excluding final bosses. Plus this boss has the very annoying pink champion version (seems to be a recurring theme with the Haunt) which gives you not only one but two Cages at the same. No, seriously, carry on we're only at number 3.
    • 2 - image Scolex: This. Is not. Game design.
      For those who don't know Scolex (bless you), this is a worm boss. Basically, it's hidden in the ground most of the time, and it just jumps at you randomly. Only this guy can only be attacked on the end of its tail, the other parts of its body block the shots. This boss fight is just really annoying because it is not difficult or challenging, it's just increeeedibly long. You just have to wait until it does the only attack in which it is vulnerable, and it's rare. Basically this boss fight is a waiting game. Just fucking bad. And stupid. And bullshit.
    • 1 - image The Bloat: This guy is true terror. Your nightmares in a bottle. The worst thing on this planet. Basically a large pile of steaming nuclear dogshit. Its brimstone lasers are instantaneous and they have the weirdest hitbox ever. He spawns large puddles of creep, jumps around, shoots tears, and has these two god forsaken fucking annoying eyes from Satan's butthole. You cannot describe how awful this guy is with simple words. Everyone knows that he is pure evil. image
    Honorable Mentions: image The Haunt, image Mega Fatty, image Monstro II, image The Adversary
    updated list 2 according to the laws of nature
    Tbh, I was playing Isaac right now and I actually used your Lists to check if its good or bad, obviously Items that are not listed here I had to check somewhere else but yea, good job Gouchy with this :3
    edited July 2016
    You know if you want an actual isaac resource, http://platinumgod.co.uk is the way to go.

I personally always have the tab open on my other screen when I'm playing Isaac.
    Gouchnox said:

You know if you want an actual isaac resource, http://platinumgod.co.uk is the way to go.

I know, thats what I used for other items that are not listed ;3
    Updated first and second list to... better fit my recent frustration over an item that I'm likely never gonna pick up on purpose ever again.
    edited July 2016
    Top 5 best bosses in the game (gameplay wise)
    (No final bosses)
    That's a new one, right? Best bosses. Let's go.

• 5 - image The Hollow: There aren't many bosses which are as easy as this guy. He pretty much has no AI, and just bounces on the walls. It's a segmented boss, so really easy to hit and kill, and combined with his really pattern this one is much more an enemy than a boss.
    • 4 - image Famine: Firstly, this boss is a really easy basement boss. He has really simple patterns and easily avoidable attacks. What makes this boss stand above most easy bosses for me is that he has a guaranteed meat/bandage drop, like every Hardbringer. And getting some meat early on in your run is quite valuable. When you enter this boss room, not only are you relieved that you'll get an easy boss when you could have gotten The Haunt or Rag Man, but you're also happy to get that sweet meat.
    • 3 - image Gish: An easier version of Monstro in Depths? Yeah, duh! This guy has very few and very predictable attacks. He always does his two leaps, spawning some overly-simplistic clots enemies (plus there can only be a maximum of two clots in this boss room). Avoiding his ipecac is easy, avoiding his enemies are easy, his creep doesn't even damage you...
    • 2 - image Loki / Lokii: Again, a boss with really simple patterns that doesn't really represent any threat, despite being found in the Depths. His patterns are always the same, he doesn't even move towards or away from you, and he's cute. We all know that's a legitimate factor here.
    • 1 - image Blastocyst: This happy and oblivious harmless wobbly cute jumping ball of jello surely isn't a boss, right? Well, apparently it is. It's a shame I have to kill it, I kinda want to keep it as a pet... Does this guy even look like it could harm anything?
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,396Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I disagree with your definition of "best"

"Best" for me is the design aspect, which means its not going to fuck you whenever it wants, and is fair, but not too hard.

Your definition of "worst" is just hard/unfair, where really it should just be unfair.

also, I hope you realise Sacred heart is a 2.3times damage up, plus one, a range up, homing tears and fire rate down, which shouldn't matter too much. Its also special.

Also, incubus is third on the familliar list, its a free 20/20, basically. Dark bum may be good, but incubus is so much better.

And I'm also disappointed on the lack of sac dagger, which is a whole bunch more damage than cube of meat and still blocks tears, what isn't there to like?

edited July 2016
    Since you have obviously never seen a personal top 10 during your entire life let me run down the concept for you:
    You see, an interesting part about a personal top 10 is that it's personal.

It's my fucking opinion mate.

Also I don't understand "your personal definition of best".
    Erm...
    Best, adj:
    1. superlative form of good: most good.
    2. Most; largest.
    Yup, I don't know how this does not coïncide with my list but oh well, I'm only a mere mortal and I make mistakes, such as not having the same opinions as you as to what are the better items out of a 436 list.
    Also you're wrong. My definition of "worse" isn't hard/unfair or just unfair, it's "hard, unfair, enraging, thoughtless or just completely stupid". Experimental Treatment or Missingno cannot be hard or unfair, since they are purely honest and random. I guess we just entered the paradox zone.

Thank you very much for telling me how good Sacred Heart is, I'll consider adding it to my top 10 best BIO items next time I'll make one.

>Complaining about the order of the familiars list when I admitted I was being biased in the original post

I didn't add the sacrificial dagger because it's basically a variation of an item that was already in the list. It's good, but not interesting to talk about. This is a god damn list of fictional companions on a depressive spammy brony cookie clicker forum. If I wanted to be 100% serious about my choices, I would not have made it in the first place.
    I pick the things I want to talk about, and the things that I know. If you disagree with my opinion, feel free to make a list of your own (cause apparently you seem to care about those way too much). That way you can have a wonderful "Top 10 list of the most unfair but not in a game-design way, more like in a purely objective way items in the binding of isaac afterbirth" that does not include curse eye and that has Kamikaze, Lemon Mishap and all the 46542 other useless spacebar items in the such. I would love to read a fully fetched and documented post like that.

inb4 disagrees and abuse flags (also off-topics, those are the best) because I responded to your criticism with some criticism of my own.
    Little Horn was in my list at first, no joke.
    But I was like "meh, let's make a list about easy bosses instead it's gonna be less controversial seeing that I already bitched about Dark Bum"
    edited July 2016
    Top 5 worst active/spacebar items in the game
    Since apparently those are such a big deal let's talk about them.
    Disclaimer: I do not consider these items to be that bad. A spacebar item can't affect you as much as a passive collectible does, really. If you don't like it, you simply don't have to use it. And if you're gonna complain about the fact that it takes your slot, then just pick up the next good spacebar item that comes around. Really, those are more like empty pool slots than terrible items to me, but I will list them none the less (so you can shut up about Lemon Mishap). Even if you get a crappy spacebar item via Curse of the Blind or something, it won't really affect you that much. Those would suck in an Eden run though....
    • 5 - image Any Bean item: Quick top 3 worst item pools: Bob, Beans and Poop, here we go we did it guys. This pool has absolutely no interesting item what so ever. All bean items are basically useless, and I can't think of any situation in which they will actually help you. Butter Bean has to be the middle finger of the bunch though.
    • 4 - image Dead Sea Scrolls: Honestly this item has the greatest description of all. Why would you pick it up? It's a mystery. What did it do this time? It's a mystery. Does this guy even have a use? It's a mystery. I mean... pretty much all spacebar items are circumstantial... just triggering a random effect without any context is likely gonna be a waste, if you even figure out what the effect was.
    • 3 - image Kamikaze! : It... blows yourself up. I mean... What did you expect? Yeah, pretty much that. You are the bomb, you explode things as well as yourself in the process. Do you want me to explain why this is a mostly bad item?
    • 2 - image Lemon Mishap: There, now you're happy. You know why this item is here, you know why it is bad and if you don't you likely don't care about any of this. Now move on to number 1.
    • 1 - image Breath of Life: Let's start with the obvious and go from there. Firstly, this icon is fucking horrendous. This item looks bad, and I have no shortage of sperm joke to qualify its icon. Okay now let's move on to actual relevant gameplay before you loose your shit over how biased this list is. With this item, you gotta hold down Spacebar in order to slowly deplete the charge bar. Once the bar is completely empty, you will become invincible for a brief moment. Now, let me translate that sentence from Wiki to Human: it's garbage. You gotta hold the spacebar for 6 seconds straight in order to get something like half a second of invincibility. Bare in mind that there is no visual cue for that (well, there is your character turning blue but that's the same as your charge bar). They couldn't even bother to put the little bubble or even a blink to clearly show when you are invincible and when you are not. And if you hold for too long (7 seconds), you take a hit. Okay, before making this post, I actually searched a seed, did a run until I obtained this item, and just spend my time trying to go through a Curse Room door without getting hit (look at what I have to do for you guys). This was in a completely safe environnement, no enemies and such. I had all the time in the world to test that item. It took me 5 tries before getting through the door properly. Now, imagine using that item in an actual room. Holding the button for 6 seconds, to get 1 second of invincibility maybe if you know how to use it. This item is hot garbage. And that's not even the worst thing, this item is actually part of the Angel pool. Which means that those rare and difficult to attain angel rooms that you seek to get your Sacred Heart or your Godhead can actually troll you up with this god awful item.
    Honorable Mentions: image The Poop, image Anarchist Cookbook
    edited July 2016
    Top 5 worst trinkets in the game
    Because there actually are some stupid, useless and annoying trinkets in this game.
    • 5 - image Purple Heart: The shear fact that they made an uninteresting and useless item out of a bloody purple heart just shows that the name isn't everything. I don't really understand the purpose behind this guy, as it just makes champion enemies more frequent. Just makes the game harder for no real reason. Sure, these enemies drop some pickups, but it's clearly not worth it.
    • 4 - image Broken Remote: Who likes telepills? Are there actual people who like telepills here? Here, every time you use your spacebar item, it does a telepill. That is unpractical and just plain useless.
    • 3 - image Cracked Dice: First of all, it's an item that gives an effect every time you take a hit. That in itself is pretty uninspired and unpractical, unless it's something like Holy Mantle or whatnot. This time, every time you get hit it will trigger either D6, D20, D8 or D12 (pedestal items, pickups, your stats or rocks). Dices are already pretty volatile and random, but having a random dice effect in such an uncontrolled manner... I mean, what is the actual chance of getting hit in a room with a shitty pedestal item, proc the D6 and just get a good item instead? Pretty unlikely. Overall, this trinket will be much more annoying than it will be useful.
    • 2 - image Bob's Bladder: I'm done, okay? Fucking bob items... Like, seriously, all bob items are crap. This pool is awful, and no one likes these items. This guy seems to give you "creepy bombs", I don't know what that is and I don't want to know, this is stupid...
      -sigh-
      Maybe... maybe this time it won't be that bad... I mean, not every bob item can be god awful, right? Platinumgod says that it leaves a pool of creep underneath your bombs... maybe, just maybe... it won't be that bad. Maybe it's like a Lemon Misshap thing on bombs. You know what? I'm gonna test this out... maybe this trinket is better than I thought...

• 1 - image The Tick: I keep surprising you will all these number 1 spots, right? Ahhh... so predictable. Anyway, this trinket is shit cause once you touch it, you can't drop it. You can't get any other trinket, it just won't leave you (unless you pick up Match Stick or you have Mom's Purse). Honestly I thought this purely was a troll item, but turns out it actually has a use. When you enter a boss room, it will remove 15% of the boss's health and heals a full red heart. That's.. neat?
    Honorable Mentions: image Mysterious Candy, image Broken Magnet, image Cursed Skull
    I just downloaded a cheat engine to test out some shitty items in the game and play around with how poorly they synergise with each other.
    I hope you realize that.
    Updated and re-ordered the Worst Items list.
    Can't believe I forgot Tech 2...
    Gouchnox said:

I just downloaded a cheat engine to test out some shitty items in the game and play around with how poorly they synergise with each other.
    I hope you realize that.

Say, can you try Strange Attractor + Brimstone + Ludovico Effect + Mutant Spider + Brimstone? For science?
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who doesn't play BoI and probably never will, could you not make pointlessly vague entries like the one for Scolex?