Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Export/Import Save

Nodrog2101Nodrog2101 Posts: 2Member
edited July 2016 in Help
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I've been playing for a couple of days now and thought it would be a good idea to run the game on my iPad to keep cookie clicker running, to allow my son to play his game. moved my game to iPad (No Problem) I've now exported my game back to my PC and I'm missing achievements, upgrades and cookies. my CpS is now also halved. can anyone help please???
Post edited by Nodrog2101 on

Answers

• pinkydashpinkydash Posts: 1,683Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    The mobile version of the game can be very glitchy and is still in dev(?) And saves somtimes glitch out (or you didn't save in the first place). Or a bug was hit

I hoped I helped
    "I'm lonely please help" - me

Goodbye - Pinkydash
  • essiwessiw Posts: 646Member, Flagger ✭✭✭
    pinkydash said:

The mobile version of the game can be very glitchy and is still in dev(?) And saves somtimes glitch out (or you didn't save in the first place). Or a bug was hit

I hoped I helped

There is no mobile version of the game to my knowledge, all apps are not the original, and the browser version is the same on mobile as on computers.

@Nodrog2101 Are you sure you exported it correctly? By copy pasting the entire code the game gives you? I assume somewhere there may be your problem, or that you copied an old code by mistake. However I remember seeing a tweet to orteil months ago when V2 was released that someone had a problem with exporting their code when they had a cloth cookie.
  • Nodrog2101Nodrog2101 Posts: 2Member
    When I pasted back into browser, i was able to click on lots of upgrades which ALMOST got me back to what i had previously, only 6 achievements were missing. I've now saved from there and will only use my PC or iMAC to play. Thanks to those who replied with help :-)