Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I need help getting never clicker in v.2

ash678ashash678ash Posts: 3Member
i have try to get this and every time i do it i nether get it and i don't know what to do and i'm playing v.2 and some help be nice

Comments

• ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,034Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    edited June 2016
    for neverclick: Make 1 million cookies by only having clicked 15 times.
    means 15 clicks on the big cookie to buy one cursor and WAIIIIT for more

for true neverclick though: Make 1 million cookies with no cookie clicks. (need to wait for at least one golden cookie and pray it gives cookies instead of a frenzy)

after the 1 million point you can play however you want.

( http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements )

typing "Neverclick" in the searchbar in the upper right corner would have brought the same result eventually - most questions about this game are already answered, so try looking it up first.
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
  • ash678ashash678ash Posts: 3Member
    edited June 2016
    I have done all that and i know that but i still haven't got it and i can show it as well if i know how to upload image from my files.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,312Moderator, Friendly, Conversationalist Mod
    edited June 2016
    If you ascended before trying it, you have to ascend and reincarnate under "Born Again" mode. That disables any heavenly upgrades you might have like the starter kits. So before clicking Reincarnate, you have to click the cookie to the right of the Reincarnate button, and select Born Again.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • ash678ashash678ash Posts: 3Member
    ohh i didn't know that thx for the help. i'll try that next i rest. Thx the help everyone