Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Firefox problem

sky_shrimpsky_shrimp Posts: 58Member ✭✭
edited June 2016 in Help
When I click the big cookie repeatedly, Firefox flashes the 'not responding' message above the address bar with almost each click and I lose a lot of clicks from it. I also makes me break some of the cookie chains.

If I don't click anything, it will flash 'not responding' every few seconds and some of the images have to reload.

I just got a x777 frenzy and only got about half of it. I had Word open in the background and during the frenzy, it switched to Word on it's own twice because of the clicking. This is on Windows 10.

Is anyone else using Firefox with Windows 10 and getting the same issues?

Cookie Clicker works fine with Chrome, but I can't play iSketch on Chrome so I'm using Firefox.

Comments

• SomeBodySomeBody Posts: 1,558Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

When I click the big cookie repeatedly, Firefox flashes the 'not responding' message above the address bar with almost each click and I lose a lot of clicks from it. I also makes me break some of the cookie chains.

If I don't click anything, it will flash 'not responding' every few seconds and some of the images have to reload.

I just got a x777 frenzy and only got about half of it. I had Word open in the background and during the frenzy, it switched to Word on it's own twice because of the clicking. This is on Windows 10.

Is anyone else using Firefox with Windows 10 and getting the same issues?

Cookie Clicker works fine with Chrome, but I can't play iSketch on Chrome so I'm using Firefox.

Open a new tab ON CHROME and go play the game you want (Cookie Clicker),
    and open a new tab ON FIREFOX and go play the game you want (iSketch).

Or, If you REALLY want to play Cookie Clicker on Firefox, DO NOT have some things opened, your game will lag.

"You found a hidden signature!"
  • sky_shrimpsky_shrimp Posts: 58Member ✭✭
    Ok thanks. I was hoping there might be a fix for the Firefox issue that I was missing.