Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

9 ideas:

PotatoesPotatoes Member Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Beta
ill give some ideas:
1: add an option to upgrade by 1s,10s,100s, or adjustable.
2: display messages depending on how many of a resource you have
3: option to prevent getting a negative amount of resources
4: maybe add a option so you can have a bit of ad space
5: sacrificing an amount of resource/ everything you have to get a different recource. (like cookie clicker heavenly chips)
6: able to encrypt the url or something so people cant go poking around in data files you spent a long time on
7: maybe an offline version of IGM. like a downloadable where you can download pastebin files on the internet to play offline or use a txt file on your computer to stop annoying beta testing where you must: test, change pastebin, repeat infinite times. this really gets on newbie's nerves.
8: make a certain website (by you, orteil) where you can upload your txt's (either copy-paste, write in there or use an existing txt file on computer) and can upload pictures (keep unused areas) you can use in your idle games.
9: able to scale pixel art. I beg you, orteil

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potatoes said:

ill give some ideas:
    1: add an option to upgrade by 1s,10s,100s, or adjustable.
    You can already get a script to do that, zyz made a nice one.
    2: display messages depending on how many of a resource you have
    I don't see a use for this, explain further
    3: option to prevent getting a negative amount of resources
    This might already be possible, not sure
    4: maybe add a option so you can have a bit of ad space
    I don't understand what you're trying to say
    5: sacrificing an amount of resource/ everything you have to get a different recource. (like cookie clicker heavenly chips)
    Games like the realm grinder one already did this, I believe its the -converts thing, however adding a formula could be nice.
    6: able to encrypt the url or something so people cant go poking around in data files you spent a long time on
    Text document =/= data files, and this doesn't even matter.
    7: maybe an offline version of IGM. like a downloadable where you can download pastebin files on the internet to play offline or use a txt file on your computer to stop annoying beta testing where you must: test, change pastebin, repeat infinite times. this really gets on newbie's nerves.
    This is an interesting idea, but ort doesn't really do offline things.
    8: make a certain website (by you, orteil) where you can upload your txt's (either copy-paste, write in there or use an existing txt file on computer) and can upload pictures (keep unused areas) you can use in your idle games.
    Theres this thing called Imgur Galleries, use them.
    9: able to scale pixel art. I beg you, orteil
    Use an art program like GIMP, Stop being lazy

My comments are in the quote. Also stop talking to a specific person, make it more general. Makes it more formal