Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dashnet: Galactic Powers.

SirfishSirfish Posts: 833Member ✭✭
edited November 2016 in Playground
Welcome to Galactic Powers. This is a diplomacy and backstabbing and bankrupting simulator. The whole point of this is that everyone runs a nation or is taken under a nations wing. In the galaxy Andronemon. A lawless nationless hellhole. This is about to change. You need to claim your land. Make your turns. Settle your planets and "Negotiate" With the neighbors. Andronemon is split into sectors. Every Sector has ten systems. And andronemons sectors are spaced out into a square of sorts, about 10 sectors wide.

Want to settle your own nation? FILL THIS OUT (Or Death)

Name:
Race: (Like. Burdpeople)
Description of Race:
Home Planet name
Which Sector: (aka 7, 3)
Goverment Info:
Extra Stuff I missed:

You need tags to label your stuff

[Diplomacy] Peactalks. Ect...
[Conflict] Self explanitory
[Research] A project and stuff. Aka cost and estamated time
[Meta] Just general chat

Map of nations!

I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
Post edited by Sirfish on

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,522Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Name: Twi'Loth
    Race: Twi'Lothan
    Description of Race: Kind of like the Twi'Lek from Star Wars. Have mostly humanlike skin-color and clothing, but white and red/green/blue "headtails."
    Home Planet name: Loth
    Which Sector: 1, 1
    Goverment Info: A fairly peaceful Republic, though they will target those who "pick on" other governments by attacking them unprovoked. They will also fight back if someone attacks them.
    Extra Stuff I missed: So far, they are still getting ready to leave Loth.
    Post edited by ¤RunninginReverse¤ on
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • SirfishSirfish Posts: 833Member ✭✭

Description of Race: Kind of like the Twi'Lek from Star Wars. Have mostly humanlike skin-color and clothing, but white and red/green/blue "headtails."
    Which Sector: 1
    Goverment Info: A fairly peaceful Republic, though they will target those who "pick on" other governments by attacking them unprovoked. They will also fight back if someone attacks them.

almost, just need to give sector coordinates
    I'm just here to do stuff and play games because I am unproductive and should learn how to do something with my life but instead i'm just going be here and do nothing
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,083Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name: Albedo Silverfrost
    Race: Voidlings
    Description of Race:
    Home Planet : Techtona
    Which Sector: (23, 8)
    Government Info: Free Willed , Strong , Seclusive
    Extra Stuff I missed: Passive Aggressive Race

Sirfish said:

Done.
    I'm in the upper left, because I don't want other people trolling me.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    Cookie said:

Description of Race:
    Which Sector: (23, 8)

Almost. Coords need to be within ten

Sirfish said:

Done.
    I'm in the upper left, because I don't want other people trolling me.
    DONE!
    Description of Race:
    Which Sector: (9, 9)

[Research]
    The Twi'Lothan start researching a new technology for the people. ((You can decide what this is.))
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
  • lordmuffinlordmuffin Posts: 796Member ✭✭✭
    Name: King Derpopudopulis LXIX
    Race: Memians
    Description: All of the Internet memes ever.
    Home Planet: gm_mobenix_v3
    Which sector: Just put me in the lower right.
    Government Info: Heavy into crowdsourced internet research. Incredibly free willed, almost to the point of anarchy. Uses a caste system..
    Extra Stuff I missed: Divided using a caste system. Or something. Higher castes gain more meme power. Or something. Lower castes are shit tier memes. (kappa)
    WH4T SM3LLS L1KE BODY BUTTER 4ND D3SP3R4T1ON?
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?

[Research]
    The Twi'Lothan start researching a new technology for the people. ((You can decide what this is.))

m8. I just sit back and stoke the flames. You run your country

Everyone starts with 10 Trillion Units
    Is mine accepted?

• lordmuffinlordmuffin Posts: 796Member ✭✭✭
    [Research]
    Research Meme Beam Weapons.
    WH4T SM3LLS L1KE BODY BUTTER 4ND D3SP3R4T1ON?
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?

[Research]
    Research Meme Beam Weapons.

You need info. Like ETA time and buget and shit
    Cookie said:

Is mine accepted?

yes
    [Research] Portals to another planet
    Budget : 1200000000
    ETA 1/20

Cookie said:

[Research] Portals to another planet
    Budget : 1200000000
    ETA 1/20

Reaserch Begining
    You scored a 13/20 On Reaserch Roll 1
    Sirfish said:

[Research]

I'm not sure exactly what I want to do starting off.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Sirfish said:

[Research]

I'm not sure exactly what I want to do starting off.
    Well. Do you want to set out colonizing everything. Or Building a powerful army ect ect?
  • MiningcookiesVIIIMiningcookiesVIII Posts: 1,865Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Name: Miningcookies the VIIIth
    Race: Conefictia
    Description of Race: Cookies with ore/sweets altering power
    Home Planet name: Pastrion
    Which Sector: {8, 8}
    Goverment Info: Pure Democracy (Everyone gets together to make the land a better place)
    Extra Stuff I missed: we kewl
    I said, STOP SUICIDING. ~Idler
    Uh your so ugly I frgotz how 2 grammer ~Darkmatterfire
    Why is 10 afraid of people who can't count? Because 7 8 10! ~Pighouse
    You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!~Darkmatterfire
    Post farmer, an IGM game I made. Thingk RPG, a creative forum game I made. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.
    ~A. Dumbledore
    They're peaceful so far, and I'd say they haven't even made a spaceship yet.

[Research]
    Twi'Loth orders research done on friendly guide drones, to be placed in large cities to give directions.

Creator of DASHNETTALE

They're peaceful so far, and I'd say they haven't even made a spaceship yet.

[Research]
    Twi'Loth orders research done on friendly guide drones, to be placed in large cities to give directions.

need to give a budget and eta time
    ...A budget of 10,000 Credits(that's gonna be the currency on Loth) and...What is ETA time?
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

...A budget of 10,000 Credits(that's gonna be the currency on Loth) and...What is ETA time?

Estimated Time till Arival of Final Product
    Sirfish said:

How many posts would be a month in-universe?
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Sirfish said:

A year is every day
    Sirfish said:

Sirfish said:

A year is every day
    Okay...I don't think a simple drone would take that long, so just one post.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Sirfish said:

Sirfish said:

A year is every day
    Okay...I don't think a simple drone would take that long, so just one post.
    One day it is
    *Insert Gentle Bump here*
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 9,237Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Name: My name is Brainstorm, but people here call me the Great Emperor
    Race: the super bowl, it was a great race
    Just kidding, real race: Meti (Plural for one "Metux")
    description of race: The Meti is a big race, it was started by our father, after his death, it was split between three planets, I was the youngest and took a peaceful planet with a good amount of water and resources. The Meti themselves are creatures with colours ranging between purple and light blue, I am a light purple Meti, Meti are physically weak because they have small arms, feet, and body, but are mentally powerful. Their brain is 5x bigger than the rest of their body. With such formation, they can float easily in using their mental powers, move small objects, and create mechanical wonders with great intelligence and systems. Adult Meti are about 2 ft tall, but young meti, when hatched, are about 4 meters tall and extremely stupid, they start shrinking with time and their brain starts growing. Young Meti are also muscular, so they are usually sent into mass destruction missions at young age because they are very stupid and love to destroy everything. Meti also don't need to breathe, but when in a location where Helium is frequent, like the home planet, Meti get much more mentally powerful.

planet: the planet is called Zzerkus, Zzerkus is a planet almost 60% of the size of Earth, it has 12% water, although Meti don't drink water, it is used scientifically. 8% of the water is fresh, 3% is salty, while 1% is extremely corrosive and dangerous. The planet is originally made of rock and rock matter, but the rock material is soft and easy to dig, not much plant life exists here, but some animals exist which feed on brain matter, a resource that is rare, but common on our planet. Zzerkus' atmosphere consists of 45% helium and 39% hydrogen and 12% nitrogen, with 1% oxygen and 1% other gases.
    around 90 million Meti exist on the planet, which are 8% of the existing Meti in the universe

sector: 1, 9 (I believe that is the bottom left or the top right corner? Either works.)

Government info: Our government isn't very strict, we don't punish people who don't work, but we greatly award those who do, our currency is BrainCoins, which are coins made of brain matter and hydrogen, the government distributes them carefully and we don't worry about money loss because the current amount of BrainCoins is like seven hundred times less than the amount we could make, since brain matter is common here and hydrogen makes up almost half of the atmosphere.

More government info: Our high court consists of 5 people, me being in the middle as the "High Leader of the Planet", the other 4 spaces are the Leader of Law, Leader of War, Leader of Economy, and Leader of Peace. They are all empty for now but I will be hiring soon.

Was this too long?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx

Name: My name is Brainstorm, but people here call me the Great Emperor
    Race: the super bowl, it was a great race
    Just kidding, real race: Meti (Plural for one "Metux")
    description of race: The Meti is a big race, it was started by our father, after his death, it was split between three planets, I was the youngest and took a peaceful planet with a good amount of water and resources. The Meti themselves are creatures with colours ranging between purple and light blue, I am a light purple Meti, Meti are physically weak because they have small arms, feet, and body, but are mentally powerful. Their brain is 5x bigger than the rest of their body. With such formation, they can float easily in using their mental powers, move small objects, and create mechanical wonders with great intelligence and systems. Adult Meti are about 2 ft tall, but young meti, when hatched, are about 4 meters tall and extremely stupid, they start shrinking with time and their brain starts growing. Young Meti are also muscular, so they are usually sent into mass destruction missions at young age because they are very stupid and love to destroy everything. Meti also don't need to breathe, but when in a location where Helium is frequent, like the home planet, Meti get much more mentally powerful.

planet: the planet is called Zzerkus, Zzerkus is a planet almost 60% of the size of Earth, it has 12% water, although Meti don't drink water, it is used scientifically. 8% of the water is fresh, 3% is salty, while 1% is extremely corrosive and dangerous. The planet is originally made of rock and rock matter, but the rock material is soft and easy to dig, not much plant life exists here, but some animals exist which feed on brain matter, a resource that is rare, but common on our planet. Zzerkus' atmosphere consists of 45% helium and 39% hydrogen and 12% nitrogen, with 1% oxygen and 1% other gases.
    around 90 million Meti exist on the planet, which are 8% of the existing Meti in the universe

sector: 1, 9 (I believe that is the bottom left or the top right corner? Either works.)

Government info: Our government isn't very strict, we don't punish people who don't work, but we greatly award those who do, our currency is BrainCoins, which are coins made of brain matter and hydrogen, the government distributes them carefully and we don't worry about money loss because the current amount of BrainCoins is like seven hundred times less than the amount we could make, since brain matter is common here and hydrogen makes up almost half of the atmosphere.

More government info: Our high court consists of 5 people, me being in the middle as the "High Leader of the Planet", the other 4 spaces are the Leader of Law, Leader of War, Leader of Economy, and Leader of Peace. They are all empty for now but I will be hiring soon.

Was this too long?

no not at all
    Just gonna make sure, guide-drones are complete now, right?
    Creator of DASHNETTALE

Just gonna make sure, guide-drones are complete now, right?

ye!
    HAPPINESS INCREASED IN ALL PLANETS