Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I figure a two-year anniversary thread is at least better than another POSP

TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,401Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
edited April 2016 in Off Topic
April 22nd, 2014, 3:44 PM (UTC-7) -- April 22nd, 2016, 3:44 PM (UTC-7)

STAAATSYear 1Year 2
Posts4,1771,127
Discussions286
Posts per day11.43.06
Discussions per day0.0760.016
Points2,2242,480
Agrees964830
Awesomes9431,578
Disagrees3921
Off Topics150
Promotes24

Damn, I know I've been pretty ded here lately, but I didn't know the difference in number of posts was that high... And one discussion every 2 months, wow.
Also somehow got no off topics the whole second year #aced #inb4someoneofftopicsthispost

It does feel like a long time since I first joined to ask about an IGM problem, but two years? That's so many!

In these two years I changed a lot as a person. While my emotional state has only gone downhill and continues to, I think I've also gotten quite a lot more mature (compared to my old posts). And of course gotten a lot better at drawing (before I joined here I'd barely even done any digital art and didn't even have a graphics tablet), as well as in the second year learning a little bit of guitar (which I play regularly on the community Discord group) and some basics of a couple languages on Duolingo.

This community is still where pretty much all my friends are, at least all the people I regularly interact with. And yes that might be kind of sad, but hey, I am kind of sad in general. :P I'm glad that I have these people in my life. You guys are great.

I miss the halcyon days of 2014, when I was still working on WD and the forum was a lot more active and fun to be in. Though I was even more embarrassing of a person then than I am now, I just had so much more fun and was generally much happier back then. Those times will always hold a special place in my heart and I only hope to some day have another period of my life like that.

I will try to be a bit more active here than I have been (this is one of two posts I've made in the past two weeks? wow). Also I waited too long to write this post so it's kind of of sloppy and incomplete.

Here's to another year.

~Tellurium

P.S Happy birthday RedCookie

Comments