Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Destroy The Tower

ReepileReepile Posts: 1,552Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Playground
I made a game called the tower a long time ago, pretty ok, lets go again.

--Story--
There is an endless tower. It has endless floors. Oh no! Enemies have come to take over the tower! We must adventure into it and destroy the tower!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Every floor has it's own set of enemies you must kill. Once they die, you are able to move up a floor. The higher the floor, the stronger the monsters. Every 5th floor is a boss you must slay to continue.

Every round you can only post ONCE and do ONE attack. A round ends once I post the results of the damage of attacks, summons, enemies etc. There is strictly no double posting, or the 2nd one will not count.
You can either attack with anything, such as a super laser beam or grilling fire balls, whatever you can imagine. Or you could summon a helper that every round fights with you on it's own in the battlefield! Summons cost mana (MP), the more you use, the stronger the helper will be.

BATTLEFIELD=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The battlefield can have 3 different categories. (H) is for helper, and will be followed by the helper's name. (E) is for enemy, followed by their name. (B) is for Boss, and followed by their name. You are also on the battlefield, and you guys are named players. You are automatically joined once you put up an attack/summon, or just say I join with your attack. I'll put you on after. Every 5 floors you defeat, you gain 100 HP and MP. If you as a player die, you become a ghost. Ghosts do nothing except wait to be revived and give buffs like +25% damage, heal for 50 etc.

RULES=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1. No double posting
2. No double attacks/summons
3. No using more mana then you actually can
4. No ghost attacks/summons

Let's begin!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
FLOOR 1

(H) ???
----
(E) Rock Beetle: 10
(E) Pebble: 5

(H) ??? Is not in existence yet.
(E) Rock Beetle and Pebble stay idle.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
PLAYER: (100 HP) (100 MP)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Successful Forum Games (By LeReep)
- Delicious Cookie
- The Safe
- Eternal Dungeon (and other stuff like that)
Post edited by Reepile on
Tagged:

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 12,604Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I draw two katanas - one with a grey handle and a black blade, and one with a black handle and a white blade. I then attack the Rock Beetle with both katanas.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • maindogmaindog Posts: 1,206Member ✭✭✭
    (can't just import my old character? well crap. I join anyway) I attack the rock beetle (assuming here that diamond's attack doesn't kill it here)
    R.I.P. Lilly
  • IdlerIdler Posts: 3,204Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumb... I wish this was revived. Anyway I join the game and jump on the beetle.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • maindogmaindog Posts: 1,206Member ✭✭✭
    *bump*
    R.I.P. Lilly
  • ReepileReepile Posts: 1,552Member ✭✭✭✭
    opls
    - Delicious Cookie
    - The Safe
  • IdlerIdler Posts: 3,204Member, Wiener, Double Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is remaked... To restart, I jump on the beetle.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
  • ReepileReepile Posts: 1,552Member ✭✭✭✭
    see
    "Endless Dungeon"
    by Qunriz. well, I'm not really updating it anymore I guess...
    but right now summer is almost in my grasp but the work I'm getting is obnoxiously large. So for now I will just participate in forum games myself, something I don't really do.
    - Delicious Cookie
    - The Safe
  • TrevinMacielTrevinMaciel Posts: 1,017Member
    "Dude, I'm pretty sure you can't just quote yourself." "After this game is finished we will celebrate... by starting a "Count to 25,000 starting from 10,000" thread!" -Brainstorm
    "You're gonna have a bad time." -Running In Reverse "http://i.imgur.com/2jStH32.png" -Cookie
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 6,073Member ✭✭✭✭
    I draw a skeleton summon!
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm
    "You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
    "We now have a perfect excuse to necrobump forum games." -Brainstorm
    I wonder what this is! Only the most epic link EVER! :o
    Pastebin statpage for Dungeon Maker: http://pastebin.com/mdPqPQVv