Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Time Waiter - A small IGM

medsal15medsal15 Posts: 88Member ✭✭
Time Waiter is a simple, with no CSS or picture and small IGM. It doesn't mean it's fast to finish!
Features:
  • 8 buildings
  • 36 achievements
  • 36 upgrades
  • No clickable
URL: http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=6sVzHqqv

Time to wait!
I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
Tagged:

Comments

• SomeBodySomeBody Posts: 1,558Member ✭✭✭
    Good game. the only problem is it's very slow at the beginning.
    "You found a hidden signature!"
  • Korrupt86Korrupt86 Posts: 61Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    How come I have achievements before I actually have the requirements?

remove the

-visible

in the achievements and replace it with

-unlocks at

then specify when that achievement is unlocked, for example I have a "Have 75 Wrist Watches" achievement when I have 0 Wrist Watches. so change your code like this

-unlocks at 75 wristwatches ( or WristWatches or what ever your *name is.)
    you must also be specific in the capitalization of your letters too.

Then that achievement will appear once I achieve the requirement. Its a minor detail but its efficient.

I have also noticed that your upgrade "Bronze Seconds" has zero impact on the game, it simply doesn't work, unfortunately you cant directly multiply the efficiency of a resource using that code.

I still don't quite understand how to work it myself but the code that is supposed to work is "multiplies income of X by Y%" which you have used, however to the same conclusion, it doesn't work. I have found that creating an abstract building and using that as the source of your upgrades target seems to work around that issue. So use that upgrade to multiply your abstract building (which gives seconds per second) as your target for your upgrade...

-multiplies efficiency of "building" by 200% (Double, for example)

Hope this helps :/
    Post edited by Korrupt86 on
    Try my latest game

Mine Deep - Underworld
  • medsal15medsal15 Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    Korrupt86 said:

How come I have achievements before I actually have the requirements?

remove the

-visible

in the achievements and replace it with

-unlocks at

then specify when that achievement is unlocked, for example I have a "Have 75 Wrist Watches" achievement when I have 0 Wrist Watches. so change your code like this

-unlocks at 75 wristwatches ( or WristWatches or what ever your *name is.)
    you must also be specific in the capitalization of your letters too.

Then that achievement will appear once I achieve the requirement. Its a minor detail but its efficient.

I have also noticed that your upgrade "Bronze Seconds" has zero impact on the game, it simply doesn't work, unfortunately you cant directly multiply the efficiency of a resource using that code.

I still don't quite understand how to work it myself but the code that is supposed to work is "multiplies income of X by Y%" which you have used, however to the same conclusion, it doesn't work. I have found that creating an abstract building and using that as the source of your upgrades target seems to work around that issue. So use that upgrade to multiply your abstract building (which gives seconds per second) as your target for your upgrade...

-multiplies efficiency of "building" by 200% (Double, for example)

Hope this helps :/

Fixed the 'multiplies income of X by Y%' thing by changing it to 'multipllies efficiency of X by Y%'. But I can't change the abstract building because it would break the 'time played' timer.
    As for the achievements, I checked. I dont know how you got a wristwatch achievement with no wristwatch. Maybe IGM bugged, because the only things that unlock at 75 wristwatches are its achievement and its upgrade.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
    medsal15 said:

As for the achievements, I checked. I dont know how you got a wristwatch achievement with no wristwatch. Maybe IGM bugged, because the only things that unlock at 75 wristwatches are its achievement and its upgrade.

There were 4 or 5 achievements that are there as soon as I start a new game, I just picked wristwatch out as an example of them. I just did a reset save and instantly I had 8 notifications and 4 of those were your wristwatch achievements: Bronze Wristwatch, Silver Wristwatch, Gold Wristwatch, and Titanium Wristwatch. Reset save and see for yourself.
    Try my latest game

Mine Deep - Underworld
    Korrupt86 said:

medsal15 said:

There were 4 or 5 achievements that are there as soon as I start a new game, I just picked wristwatch out as an example of them. I just did a reset save and instantly I had 8 notifications and 4 of those were your wristwatch achievements: Bronze Wristwatch, Silver Wristwatch, Gold Wristwatch, and Titanium Wristwatch. Reset save and see for yourself.
    Weird. Reset save doesnt give me the upgrades you are talking about.
    edited April 2016
    medsal15 said:

Korrupt86 said:

medsal15 said:

Weird. Reset save doesnt give me the upgrades you are talking about.
    Not upgrades, Achievements, bottom left.

Maybe it is just me, but your Wristwatch building also seems to be merged with your Chronometer building. The result is, There is no Chronometer building for me to build (Its not an option to buy) and your Wristwatch building has 2 costs, the cost of your Chronometer (31,250 Seconds) and the cost of your Wristwatch (156,250 Seconds)

Here is a screenshot to show you what I am talking about.

Untitled
    Post edited by Korrupt86 on
    Try my latest game

Mine Deep - Underworld
    Weird. You might be able to fix by refreshing or hard refreshing your page. Or delete it in your history. Last solution: Blame IGM for this, I can't do more.
  • Frank_3everestFrank_3everest Posts: 1,445Member ✭✭✭
    This is really meta. Idle games are about waiting, and the game in which you are waiting is about waiting.
    You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    "I took things to fart"-@KhantStopButtnugget
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII
    Congratules! Your reward is this paper cup. -@DoomlordKravoka

Dragon cave profile up in here- http://dragcave.net/user/Frank_Eeverest
  • NotAnIdleGameAddictNotAnIdleGameAddict Posts: 58Member ✭✭
    Better like time WASTER get it?because seconds are the curency in this game it's funny right?RIGHT?
    Im A Signature.DEAL WITH IT.