Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

DashNet's /d/writingprompts

MiningcookiesVIIIMiningcookiesVIII Posts: 1,865Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Playground
People can take turns creating Writing prompts, and once everyone has gotten a chance with one, a new one is submitted. try not to submit two writing prompts in a row. Awesomesrecieved will be added to their leader board, and you can receive awesomes on writing prompts too.

Leaderboard

MiningcookiesVIII: 0 points

WP Queue

Wumpus Thumper: "You have the ability to instantly know a person's background and motives just by looking at them. One day, you find someone who is blank."

Diamond655: "You are a defense attorney. You see lines above people's heads when they're lying - whether you'd know otherwise or not."

I'll start.

Writing Prompt

Donald Trump has created a wall protecting his illegal money. The RUC has enlisted you to destroy it, and they will gladly fund you with grant money the more work you do. They have supplied you with nothing else, however.
I said, STOP SUICIDING. ~Idler
Uh your so ugly I frgotz how 2 grammer ~Darkmatterfire
Why is 10 afraid of people who can't count? Because 7 8 10! ~Pighouse
You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!~Darkmatterfire
Post farmer, an IGM game I made. Thingk RPG, a creative forum game I made. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.
~A. Dumbledore
Post edited by MiningcookiesVIII on

Comments