Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Story of Justice [UNDERTALE]

KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Playground
This is a text-based adventure game about the story of the Yellow Soul as he falls into Mount Ebott and tries to survive in The Underground. It tries to tell the story about the Yellow Soul, but does not do that very accurately at times, because the author (me, duh :P) hasn't fucking checked up all the goddamn details of every single part of Undertale. Here is a guide of some elements that will pop up in the game:

I will always choose the prompted command, that you post, with the most agrees (however off-topics and disagrees will "take away" an agree, if there is any). Awesomes are disregarded. If no new commands have any agrees, I will simply choose the newest command. You may not type a too similar command twice, otherwise you will be flagged (Serbia has one eye on you).

> These arrows point out things that are recommended to command to the SOUL, but it's ok if you say do something else.

-However, these indicate that you must choose one of the red options, no matter what

Ask me anything and you will get the answer (hopefully). I will try my best to update this, but I'm not sure if it will last long. Here we go.

You are a boy. You really like cowboys and western movies, even if they are horrendously bad. You used to have your whole room filled with posters. Used to. In an incident with a couple of bullies at your school you drew your gun, which you usually keep in a secret hideout, it's real and always loaded. You've had it for so long your memories about when you found it are a little faded. No, you haven't forgot. You just don't want to tell. Moving on with the story.
The bullies got scared and went to the teacher, went to the principal who made a "little" talk with you and your mum. You got expelled. As a bonus, you'll be constantly monitored by your parents, and everything related to cowboys in the room was said to be removed this morning, even your gun and your beloved hat. You love your cowboy hat. You bought it in the best store and you shall never ever lose it whatever you do.
Now. It's morning. Pretty darn early morning too. People usually don't wake up this early but you did. Yesterday night, after your "little" talk, you went to bed really early. And woke up earlier than the early bird. Then you quietly took all the stuff you thought you needed and went out. A couple sandwiches and a large bottle of apple juice. Your hat and your gun. Your posters and your favourite book (about cowboys) and your favourite movies (still about cowboys) and your wallclock, all neatly stuffed in your backpack. It was only with luck you avoided your parents waking up, though. When you got out, you felt a sense of freedom. But things like that doesn't make you really overjoyed. You walked out of the little town, from asphalt streets to asphalt roads to gravel roads to dirt roads to nature. Lovely nature.
It was a bit of a walk, but after a couple of hours you got to a nice place by a small pond and you chugged some of your apple juice and ate two sandwiches. Then you rested and tried to think of somewhere to go from here. As you never really bothered to study any nearby geography except to know where Mt. Ebott, the legendary mountain lies, you couldn't really think of anything other than that. So you decided to go to Mt. Ebott. Why not? You had been walking roughly towards it this whole time. Whilst getting up and ready, you remembered the legends around the mountain. "Once you have climbed it you may never come back" or something like that. But then you shook your head. No stupid tale will scare you away from that elegant beast of a mountain. If you climb it, you shall prove dominance over both the mountain and all people who believe in those fake myths.

You walked through the thick forest to the mountain.

You felt the breeze of fortune.

The mountain was escalated.

Once there

you fell.

Into The Underground.

-Awaken

(recommended music: https://soundcloud.com/keno9988ii/the-story-of-justice )
In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
«1

Comments

  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey kiddoes! You're supposed to POST the/a command! That's how you progress in this story!
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,090Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I faint


  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,939Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cookie said:

    I faint

    ((You have to choose one of the red options and only the red options, at least from what I read in the OP.))
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,090Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    It said that you can derive from the source although its not suggested


  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,939Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cookie said:

    It said that you can derive from the source although its not suggested

    ...
    Karlolin said:

    > These arrows point out things that are recommended to command to the SOUL, but it's ok if you say do something else.

    -However, these indicate that you must choose one of the red options, no matter what

    The only option shown is 'AWAKEN,' which is in red.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,393Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Awaken
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,090Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awaken then XD


  • GoldraGoldra Posts: 2,543Member ✭✭✭

    Cookie said:

    It said that you can derive from the source although its not suggested

    ...
    Karlolin said:

    > These arrows point out things that are recommended to command to the SOUL, but it's ok if you say do something else.

    -However, these indicate that you must choose one of the red options, no matter what

    The only option shown is 'AWAKEN,' which is in red.
    INB4 he calls you out for "disagreeing".
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,090Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need xD


  • lordmuffinlordmuffin Posts: 796Member ✭✭✭
    Get a gilljob from Undyne.
    WH4T SM3LLS L1KE BODY BUTTER 4ND D3SP3R4T1ON?
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,090Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Cringe* on another note whens the reply arriving


  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're now awake. Time to choose a new name. That was a very random thought, you think for yourself. But whatever. You hate the name your parents gave you, but now you have chosen your own path in life, other than being guided by some stupid overprotective morons. Too bad the path led you down this hole. Time to get a better name.

    >Get a name (post the name you want)
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,939Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katar
    (I deliberately chose something that just sounds cool. That's kinda like a ninja name.)
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You chose: Katar.

    All right. You guess that's settled. Now the question is just what to do next. You have a couple of recommended options:

    >Examine health
    >Examine items in backpack
    >Examine gun
    >Rest
    >Walk on the dark east path
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,393Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Examine items
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a [1] sandwich left, leftovers [>1] of the apple juice, your [1] shitty cowboy movie and your [1] shitty cowboy book. Also your [1] wallclock and your [>1] cowboy posters. You're already having your [1] gun in your holster and your [1] cowboy hat on your head.

    Now what to do next?

    >Consume leftovers (will automatically >Examine health)
    >Examine health
    >Examine gun
    >Rest
    >Walk the dark east path
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • LeonLeon Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
    >Examine gun too closlely.
    "when you're convinced that you suck, you're pretty much just going to keep sucking.
    if you believe that you can not suck, that's when you can really make some progress.
    that's what i think anyway" ~Tellurium
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    You hold the gun too close too your eyes. You can't see anything. Oh ffs, stop being so foolish, Katar. This is the information we need:
    On the left side of your belt, which also holds your holster, is a little pouch to hold your bullets. You currently have six [6] bullets in there. Your gun is empty, but has exactly as many bullet slots as you have bullets in your pouch.

    What to do now?

    >Load gun (by [x] amount of bullets)
    >Consume leftovers (will automatically >Examine health)
    >Examine health
    >Rest
    >Walk the dark east path
    Post edited by Karlolin on
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • LeonLeon Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
    >Load gun by 6 bullets
    "when you're convinced that you suck, you're pretty much just going to keep sucking.
    if you believe that you can not suck, that's when you can really make some progress.
    that's what i think anyway" ~Tellurium
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gun is loaded with six [6] bullets. What to do next?

    >Empty gun
    >Consume leftovers (will automatically >Examine health)
    >Examine health
    >Rest
    >Walk the dark east path
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • LeonLeon Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
    >suicide
    >Walk the golden path
    "when you're convinced that you suck, you're pretty much just going to keep sucking.
    if you believe that you can not suck, that's when you can really make some progress.
    that's what i think anyway" ~Tellurium
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a doorway over here.
    Go through?

    >Y/N
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,393Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    In front of you there is another patch of grass, just a bit smaller than the last one, lit up by a hole to the outside. There is another doorway up ahead. It's purple and a bit bigger than the one you just went through.

    >Stop by the grass patch
    >Forward to doorway
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,393Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    go to the doorway
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    This place is so purple it's almost disgusting. Purple bricks in the walls, purple floor, purple stairs, purple ceiling, purple paths. Ew. The only things here that catches your positive attention are the red leaves and the shiny thing [CHECKPOINT] a couple metres forward.

    (Welcome to THE RUINS)

    >Check out shiny thing
    >Play in the leaves
    >Advance through the stairs and the next doorway
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,393Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at the shiny tree
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You examine the shiny thing.

    * (The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with justice.) * (HP fully restored) * TRAVEL/INSPECT MODES added * JUSTICE added * STATS & INVENTORY are now examinable * AUTOSAVE added * AUTOSAVING...

    Woah. That's a lot of stuff. Better need some explanations for these.

    When in TRAVEL MODE, you may automatically transport yourself to any location you've been in before. This is useful for backtracking large distances, or going back to a shop to buy or sell. When in TRAVEL MODE, you may not regard any interactive objects (except for save points and things you can get items or money from). The "normal" mode you've been using is now called INSPECT MODE. It still functions the same with recommending commands. You can alternate between INSPECT MODE and TRAVEL MODE at any time by just mentioning it, except for when there are red commands.

    JUSTICE is your newfound power. You can materialise it into ammunition for your gun. Though it will do less damage and is way more clumsier than the bullets you have at hand.

    You can visit the STATS & INVENTORY at any time by just mentioning it, except for when there are red commands. Your STATS & INVENTORY displays your current HP, your mood, your LV and the EXP you require to get to the next. Your inventory is also displayed. Here you can change your weapon and examine the stuff in your backpack.

    AUTOSAVE begins on the ON-state. If you aren't insane or don't have a fully functioning brain, this means that AUTOSAVE is on. AUTOSAVE means that when examining a shiny thing, you automatically SAVE over your only save slot. You can also LOAD your save whenever you mess up, at any time by just mentioning it, except for when there are red commands.

    What to do now?

    >Advance
    >Play in leaves
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
  • DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,393Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    play in the leaves
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,937Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You play in the leaves. Your mood changes from Grumpy to Playful!

    >Advance
    In my dream.

    I'm the Karlolin.

    It's me.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.