Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

How To Tell How Much the Next Building Will Cost

This study could have possibly been done before, I am not entirely sure. Anyway, lets start. I have been wondering how Orteil makes the cost go up or in other words at what percents does the costs go up? I went through the costs of every building and when you have 1 of them what the next one will cost. Every single building had just about 15% of the old price added onto the old price to make the new price. If you are for some reason going to use the info to help you buy 3 of something at once then feel free. Just get 1 5% of the current price than add that onto the current price. Then get 15% of that price and add it on and so on. I hope this is helpful so get out there and click some cookies!

BTW I just wanted to say this might change in the future. The current version is 2.0. If any of this info is wrong and the version is 2.0 please correct me in the comments. I will then update it as soon as possible. If it is a different update my info is wrong, same thing. I will try to update this thread when things change.
I would love to talk, but I'm too busy clicking cookies and slaying zombies.
Tagged:

Comments

• ViniVini Posts: 2,328Member ✭✭✭✭
    That has been know for some time. The wiki shows it, and, if you want word from the man himself, Orteil said CC building's price raises by 15% here (might be outdated, but most likely not).