Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

New Dragon buffs Decrease cookies per second indefinitely

BotMasonBotMason Posts: 3Member
I hatched the egg and got it the extra 5% milk bonus, put that on then switched to the 5% extra click. I kept switching back and forth to see which one was more beneficial to me. I noticed that every time I took off the milk bonus, my cookies would be lower than what it was before I changed to it. Ex: 2000 CPS (no milk bonus) > 2100 CPS (with) > 1900~ CPS (after taking it back off). I kept doing this until eventually my CPS was down to the thousands when before I had it somewhere in the 100k's.
Tagged:

Comments

• MasondeanmMasondeanm Posts: 3Member
    Read more carefully.
  • BotMasonBotMason Posts: 3Member

Read more carefully.

Read the description for the updates? I was hoping it was a bug and I didn't just miss something, reset anyways so I'll read it when I get back to it
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,058Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    BotMason said:

Read more carefully.

Read the description for the updates? I was hoping it was a bug and I didn't just miss something, reset anyways so I'll read it when I get back to it
    Switching auras costs 1 of your best building, so quickly switching back and forth will quickly destroy your CPS because you're getting rid of your most productive building.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • MasondeanmMasondeanm Posts: 3Member
    It says it in the menu where you switch auras.
  • BotMasonBotMason Posts: 3Member
    Ahh I see that now. Welp, I'm stupid. Any way to delete this thread? Admins go ahead :P
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,058Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    It's fine. You're not the first to make that mistake, and you won't be the last, so this thread will help those future people. Only spam or abuse threads get closed.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • AlyHAlyH Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    yeah I'm glad this is open, or I might have done the same thing!! :-)