Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Missing things

Leo_CaeLeo_Cae Posts: 2Member
Today I loaded my save and all my time machines, antimatter condenser and prims disappeared, i've already purchased their maximum upgrade (causality enforcer, big bang bake and grainbow), i can see that i have there upgrades but its showing that i dont have those. Is this some kinda bug ? Can someone help me ?

Comments

• Frank_3everestFrank_3everest Posts: 1,428Member ✭✭✭
    This may not be a bug, but it possibly could be an update. Recently when beta became the running version, temples, banks, and wizard towers were added. This made the antimatter condensers/portals/time machines/prisms disappear with a glitch. There is nothing you can do in that case. But, if it is a glitch, try going on in another tab to see any differences, perhaps your save has not updated yet? Past that, my information is useless.
    You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    "I took things to fart"-@KhantStopButtnugget
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII
    Congratules! Your reward is this paper cup. -@DoomlordKravoka

Dragon cave profile up in here- http://dragcave.net/user/Frank_Eeverest
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,030Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's supposed to happen, as otherwise your CpS would be way too high.
    RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
    ...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
  • WightbulbWightbulb Posts: 89Member ✭✭
    Time Machines, Antimatter Condensers, and Prisms all got bumped down by the three new buildings: Banks, Temples, and Wizard Towers. I didn't actually have a save on the old version to update from, but I'm assuming you started with more than zero of those new buildings after you updated, right?
  • Leo_CaeLeo_Cae Posts: 2Member
    Yeah, you'r right i started with at least one hundred of those new buildings, its not worth it but ok, thank you for the help.
  • No0815No0815 Posts: 121Member ✭✭
    Yes, the buildings get shifted in favor of the new ones. It's not exactly optimal but still the lesser of two evils. From v.1.0466 imported games are a mess anyway since so much changed. Upgrades, production, ...
  • ZookZook Posts: 62Member ✭✭
    Basically they got renamed to other buildings and new buildings were added with the old names. All the numbers are different too, they're still worth more than they used to be. Also, you keep all your old achievements for prisms etc. even though you don't have them anymore.