Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

New building: Universe consumer

RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,044Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 13 in Suggestions

Universe Consumer

Devours other universes from the multiverse and spews them out as cookies.

Base CpS: 30 billion cookies per second
Base cost: 26 quadrillion cookies

(Upgrades)

(Achievements)

(Dragon Aura)

Consume and Enjoy

Wrath cookies may trigger either a Dragon Spew or a Dragonstarve.

Dragon Spew

Cookie production x1212 for 8 seconds. Shares equal rarity with Elder Frenzy.

Dragonstarve

Cookie production 1/3 for 75 seconds. Shares 1/3 rarity with Clot.

(Building Specials)
The Ultimate Feast
Each Universe consumer gives a +10% boost to your CpS.

The Great Famine
Each Universe consumer removes 10% of your CpS.

Both effects have the usual 15-second duration.

Credit to Sparky for the icons, some upgrades, and some achievements.
RedCookie6666 here, wishing I could post more.
...Eh, whatever. Very little happens on the forums these days.
Post edited by RedCookie6666 on

Comments

• Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait.

What if one of the upgrades was one of those micro-universes that they had in Rick and Morty, which in turn had scientists that built their own micro-universes?
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,088Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUN DUN DUN , that would be paradox certainly

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,873Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonstarve and Dragon Spew are both OP. X11111 Cookies would be more than you'd make in at least a half hour...At least I'm pretty sure, anyway...And Dragonstarve would make Wrath Cookies too risky for what they're worth - what's an extremely small chance of an Elder Frenzy or Dragonspew compared to a complete stop in production at a fairly common rate?
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • RedCookie6666RedCookie6666 Posts: 2,044Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

Dragonstarve and Dragon Spew are both OP. X11111 Cookies would be more than you'd make in at least a half hour...At least I'm pretty sure, anyway...And Dragonstarve would make Wrath Cookies too risky for what they're worth - what's an extremely small chance of an Elder Frenzy or Dragonspew compared to a complete stop in production at a fairly common rate?

Well, Dragon Spew could have equal rarity to an EF, while Dragonstarve gets only a fifth of Clot's rarity.

What do you suggest?
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well, Dragon Spew could have equal rarity to an EF, while Dragonstarve gets only a fifth of Clot's rarity.

What do you suggest?
    Perhaps to make Dragonspew last for 2 seconds instead of one, while dragonstarve is a fifth of Clot's rarity.

Meanwhile, it should be that if you trigger a x7 frenzy, you have a 5% chance of causing Dragonspew to happen, while the chance is 25% with Elder Frenzy.

Dragon Sacrifices are supposed to be hard to pick, so it would suck to pick the one that has a downside to it (without a good upside).

That said, does this matter?

It's not like he'll update the game much more...
    Anon9mous said:

What do you suggest?
    Perhaps to make Dragonspew last for 2 seconds instead of one, while dragonstarve is a fifth of Clot's rarity.

Meanwhile, it should be that if you trigger a x7 frenzy, you have a 5% chance of causing Dragonspew to happen, while the chance is 25% with Elder Frenzy.

Dragon Sacrifices are supposed to be hard to pick, so it would suck to pick the one that has a downside to it (without a good upside).

...You do realize that Dragon Spew with that buff and Get lucky gives like 13 hours of production, right?

Anon9mous said:

What do you suggest?

...You do realize that Dragon Spew with that buff and Get lucky gives like 13 hours of production, right?
    Yeah, but people would think "that's pretty much Elder Frenzy, except with a worse, just as common version of Clot".

The dragon sacrifice upgrades are meant to be hard to pick, but I do like the "risk and reward" part of it.
    Okay, revised effects:

Dragon Spew
    CpS x12345 for 2 seconds.

Dragonstarve
    CpS 1/3 for 75 seconds. 1/3 of Clot's rarity.

Okay, revised effects:

Dragon Spew

Dragonstarve

Yeah, that seems better.

Imagine getting a Starve and an Elder Frenzy.

The salt would be real.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,106Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Anon9mous said:

Okay, revised effects:

Dragon Spew

Dragonstarve

Imagine getting a Starve and an Elder Frenzy.

The salt would be real.
    I think the frenzy would cancel the starve, like how it cancels clots.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,742Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each spew is 6.8 hours of production.

Nerf hoooooooooo

• DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,390Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    How OP would spewdeers be?
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,742Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

Each spew is 6.8 hours of production.

Nerf hoooooooooo

One) how is this disagreeable?

Two) a elder frenzy is 3996 seconds of production, this suggestion is 24690, thats a difference of 6.1 times, and you know, idle games aren't supposed to rocket you into oblivion. Literally. Well not really, 1 billion sacrificed is nothing.

Three) if a eldeer gives like, 22 hours and 12 minutes, times it by the amount extra its giving, that's about 137 hours and 13 minutes, roughly.
    5.7 days.

DAYS

This is OP beyond all shit, I don't care that its endgame, its OP. giving something a 12K multipler is never a good idea. It could be like 1212x for 8 seconds, which is 9696 seconds of production, which is like, triple. that would be reasonable. That's only like, 2.4 times as strong as an EF, which makes it 2.54 times as weak as something ungodly powerful. which is still OP and 2.2 days of production.

The rest of the suggestion is fine, as I see it.

Updated.

Added a 300 UC achievement as well as a Building Boost.
  • medsal15medsal15 Posts: 93Member ✭✭
    How does the grandma look?
    I always give people what they want. Unless I can't.
    I'm still learning english so I probably make some mistakes. I will correct myself if I find it.
    Apologies for the bump, but I added the 350 UCs achievement.

I know it looks out of place, but that would be because I made it instead of Sparky, since he doesn't appear very often.
    Any new folks here got some feedback for this idea?