Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Creatures nibbling on my big cookie

What is it called? What does it do? What do I do with it?
-- a noob

Comments

• WrathCookieDCLXVIWrathCookieDCLXVI Posts: 10Member
    These are called "Wrinklers". Each ne wil reduce your CpS by 5%, but when popped, will give 1.1% the amount of cookies it ate, which stacks with the other wrinklers, for a total of 12 wrinklers for 6x your regular CpS. To pop one, click it three times. More info here: cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Wrinkler
    Also, to ask a question, press the button to the immediate right of the "New Discussion" button, and select "Ask a Question". This will allow you to select the useful answers and reward them with useless internet points.
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,926Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrinklers. They take a bit of your CpS, but when you pop them they will give it back, with interest. Try to keep them for as long as you can, then pop them when you think you are ready.
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,926Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn wrathninjas giving better answers than me!
    But it's ok. :)
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.
  • chuckharlowechuckharlowe Posts: 2Member
    Thank you all ... I did eventually wander to the wiki on my own, by appreciate this resource. Happy New Year!!
  • sherlockkid98sherlockkid98 Posts: 3Member
    As I see, There are people who've answered this question in all but one aspect or two: Do keep in mind of the amount of CpS they drain and if you need to get more cookies faster, popping them will definitely help boost it. They do give you a good deal of cookies back after a while, Karoline is right about that (and the rest, too)
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,384Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again, next people will keep saying that they are scary.

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,049Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    I pop wrinklers before they touch my cookie because they are scary!
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • LeonLeon Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
    HELP ME I QUIT COOKIECLICKER BECAUSE THESE SCARY THINGS ATE MY COOKIES
    "when you're convinced that you suck, you're pretty much just going to keep sucking.
    if you believe that you can not suck, that's when you can really make some progress.
    that's what i think anyway" ~Tellurium
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,771Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Alright everyone, enough making fun of them. They're new, obviously they won't understand the Wrinklers well. We were all new at some point.
    Your best friend.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.

...Alright everyone, enough making fun of them. They're new, obviously they won't understand the Wrinklers well. We were all new at some point.

Except I googled things.

Yeah, so amazing, using GOOGLE.

• LeonLeon Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭

Except I googled things.

but what if im afraid of google too?
    "when you're convinced that you suck, you're pretty much just going to keep sucking.
    if you believe that you can not suck, that's when you can really make some progress.
    that's what i think anyway" ~Tellurium
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,365Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leon said:

Except I googled things.

but what if im afraid of google too?
    "Use https://duckduckgo.com/" ~Leon
    erdbeere said:
    He knows.

• PurgePurge Posts: 2,014Member, Friendly, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    Misleading thread name
    ""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,038Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    Purge said:

Misleading thread name

no... derailed thread -_-

all hail the wrinklers! cutest being in CC after grandma
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,771Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

Except I googled things.

That doesn't mean you have to pick on them for asking here instead -_-
    Your best friend.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.

That doesn't mean you have to pick on them for asking here instead -_-

Why? Just because they asked in a place where A) are less likely to get a response quicker, B) have information that may not be correct and C) suffer the wrath of this comment right here.