Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

DS's Actual Art Attempt Archive (Suggestions Encouraged)

DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Off Topic
Yep, I, of all people, am doing an Art thread.
Everything on here will be my best attempt at drawing whatever it is I am suggested.

Why I am Doing This
So, I got a drawing tablet for Christmas, and I figured that I might as well give a shot at drawing something. DMF suggested I try drawing a wrinkler from CC, so I did. It wasn't exactly perfect, but it motivated me to keep trying! So I have decided to use this thread as a way of getting more practice so one day I can become an art god.

Rules For Suggestions
If you want to suggest something for me to draw, there are some basic rules rules you must follow:
First, no inappropriate (NSFW) suggestions, in this thread or otherwise. Pretty easy.
Second, I must be able to find a reference for drawing, as I have found that drawing images in my mind tends to result in ugly.
Third, I hate drawing large amounts of hair/feathers/fluff, so, keep that in mind.
Fourth and finally, respect my drawing style. I like drawing sketchily and leaving the sketch marks in, so that's most likely what your going to get. Cool? Cool.

Art Pieces
Wrinkler (DarkMatterFire because I asked)
Princess Luna (AuroyaNovo)
"My reverse psychology will never work on you!" ~kirdneh
"I'm a square!" ~DarthCookie
Username Gen
Post edited by DemonicSprinkles on

Comments

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    Princess Luna, plox! :3
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭

Well, I tried.

I didn't get past sketching this one. I did try, but I removed the sketch layer and saw how crappy it really looked.
    Anyways, it did turn out pretty well, so, I'm happy.
    Username Gen
  • DarkуDarkу Posts: 945Member, Friendly, Cool, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I would say Sonata Dusk but I don't know if you actually want/could do that.

Would be nice ^^'
  • DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭

Would be nice ^^'

I will try my best, just know I will most likely only sketch it.
    Username Gen
  • DarkуDarkу Posts: 945Member, Friendly, Cool, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭

Would be nice ^^'

I will try my best, just know I will most likely only sketch it.
    ok, I'm fine with that ^^
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory TOKARA IS A HOTTY suggestion.
  • AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I tried.

I didn't get past sketching this one. I did try, but I removed the sketch layer and saw how crappy it really looked.
    Anyways, it did turn out pretty well, so, I'm happy.
    /)^3^(\
    I like it as well :3
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)