Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

[IGM] Colored Font, Big/Small Font and CC-like Descriptions

DarkyDarky Member, Friendly, Cool, Funny Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Developer's Lounge
Hey, it's me, DarkSoul1800. But you can call me Darky ^^

So while I was working on my IGM "Frick, Let's Shit A Brick", I asked myself if it is possible to make Colored Font, Big and Small Font.

And its possible! I'm going to show you guys how.

FIRST - COLORED FONT

Want to have colored Font in your Upgrade/Achievement/Building Descriptions? Well, if you use this example code, you can have it yourself:

*Story1 -"You are Marcus! You want to <font color="brown">shit</font> bricks! But you don't want to do it alone! So you trying to call your friend Frick! But you don't have a Cell Phone! You first need one to call Frick!" [...]

SECOND - BIG/SMALL FONT

Want to have Bigger or Smaller Font? Use this example code and you can have it yourself:

*Story1 -"You are Marcus! You want to shit bricks! But you don't want to do it alone! So you trying to call your friend Frick! But you don't have a Cell Phone! You first need one to call <font size="6">Frick</font>!" [...]

THIRD - CC-LIKE DESCRIPTIONS

Ok maybe first more the easy way. When you use this example code, you can have descriptions like this:

-"Selfmade Bricks gain <b>+1</b> Bricks, Frick Power is <b>50%</b> as efficient!<br><br><font size="1"><font color="grey"><i>"Do you need a Montage for that?"</i></font></font> [...]

And if you want to have it on the right side, like this:

Then use this example Code:

-"Selfmade Bricks gain <b>+1</b> Bricks, Frick Power is <b>50%</b> as efficient!<br><br><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="grey"><i>"Do you need a Montage for that?"</i></font></font></div> [...]

So I hope I could help you guys a bit by making your IGMs more "Fancy".

I'm leaving now, bye ^^

°DarkSoul1800°
Post edited by Darky on
Tagged:

Comments