Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wall Destroyer: Meta Edition

kirdnehkirdneh Member, Cool, Conversationalist Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 12 in Games
Hi! This is, as it is obvious by my name over to the side, Kirdneh. Right now I'm tentatively beginning production of Wall Destroyer: Meta Edition. I'm planning on ripping apart this game, restructure the upgrades and add a meta-ton more between them, more magic systems, and generally making it really long. I'm presenting it as a somewhat alternate Omniverse of Wall Destroyer, and some parts of the plotline, if it could be said that an incremental game has a plotline, will be affected by Tellurium's version. Because I can't art, the icons will also be stolen and just for new tiers be colour-edited. If anyone could find Luri's imgur album for all the images I would appreciate that. So today I'm beginning my entirely-ripped off version of Wall Destroyer, and will eventually turn this (assuming it just doesn't die a day or two within production) into the description page thing, and in this topic I'll ask questions and things.

The URL is here.
Imgur album of icons
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT VERSION (changelog):
2015-12-23: 0.03.01
-Upgrade tiers up to silver (100 items) added
-Synergies, puncher upgrades
Post edited by Chisako on

Comments