Archive of the days, links lead to the drawings:
Dec 3rd - Luri
Dec 4th - Idler
Dec 5th - ThatDude
Dec 6th - lennonluiz
Dec 7th - erdbeere
Dec 8th - Uiomancant
Dec 9th - Darkmatterfire
Dec 10th - CWS
Dec 11th - kirdneh
Dec 12th - DarthCookie
Dec 13th - BurntCookie
Dec 14th - MasterSparky
Dec 15th - Zyzzyzus
Dec 16th - Anon9mous
Dec 17th - Auroya
Dec 18th - Gouchnox
Dec 19th - Shylight
Dec 20th - TFU_Satron
Dec 21st - Darksoul1800
Dec 22nd - Chisako
Dec 23rd - Zuptin
Dec 24th - Orteil
Dec 25th - Dashnet Christmas comic
(only 1 page finished)
I ran a contest of guessing who the remaining days were going to be, starting with the 11th. Here's the info I originally gave:
The list is written out and as of this post I will put a lock on it in my mind so I can't change it at all.
The only three hints I will give:
1. The first day and the last day are unrelated to the other ordering. The first day was me simply because I wanted my Christmas avatar, and the last day, Christmas itself, is not a forumer but a much larger present.
2. There are no more double feature days after Day 7 & 8, they're all one forumer each after that (excluding the last day).
3. The list does not follow any specific consistent ordering (i.e sorting by join date or point/post count), but I did have some bit of reasoning behind each placement.
Due to my personal ordering, there's no way anyone will get it spot-on unless you get absurdly lucky, so this is about being the closest to the real thing. The person who is closest with their list (as will be slowly revealed as the days go by) will get some kind of prize which will be given on Christmas day.
"Closeness" is determined by this point system I just made up, most points wins:
1 point for guessing a forumer who's in the list
2 points for guessing one in the correct day
1 point for guessing one 1 day away from the correct day
1 point for guessing a correct order of 3 people in a row, +1 for each person over 3. (Doesn't have to be in the correct days)
The contest is closed; we have 9 contestants. Now we slowly find who the winner is!
The Final Scoreboard
1. 17 points - @BurntCookie
2. 15 points - @Cookiewoodstock
3. 14 points - @Darkmatterfire
4. 13 points - @MasterSparky
4. 13 points - @713
6. 12 points - @DarkSoul1800
7. 10 points - @Jarr2003
7. 10 points - @pinkydash
9. 8 points - @Idler
And since no one guessed what Christmas Day's thing is ("forum" or "group picture" isn't quite close enough to give points :p), we have our winners.
1st place - BurntCookie
, whose early lead was never overcome. He was the best at getting inside my brain apparently! (Or just lucked out.)
2nd place - Cookiewoodstock
, who had a big boost in the end.
3rd place - Darkmatterfire
, who was in the top 3 at the very first round.