Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Aurellian Dimension 3 [Uio's ownership]

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,773Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

((Yep.))

Excellor learns Weapon as well.

I then try to learn Technology.

Gaian senses using Essence what you're trying to do and says this: "Why would you need that word? All it does is make things more complicated than it needs to be. Plus, Nature finds a way. Always."

"If you really want to learn that abomination of a word get out of my forest. And make it hasty"

"This is a world of schemers," he says, walking north. "And schemers try so hard to put everything in perfect order and make sure that it all goes according to plan. But I have news for you. Schemers can't handle it when even the slightest thing goes wrong. All it takes to topple their Order is a little bit of Chaos True. Some real Chaos."

At this, a large swath of trees in front of him turn into bacon. A wild laugh erupts from his tortured lips.

"The hills are alive! With the sound of Chaos!"

After this feat you become heavily dizzy, but seem to press on anyway. You can see Gaian, Mynonin, Excellor and Luducrim

• GoldraGoldra Posts: 2,543Member ✭✭✭
    Ludicrim: ...What if technology managed to find a way to IMPROVE the forest? What then?
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    "Well then you must be silly, and thus removed."

Ludicrim: ...Anyways... Wanna see something interesting?
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • DemonicSprinklesDemonicSprinkles Posts: 987Member ✭✭✭
    I will move back to the shrine see what I can learn from it.
    "My reverse psychology will never work on you!" ~kirdneh
    "I'm a square!" ~DarthCookie
    Username Gen
    "What" I say, in a very unimpressed tone.

Ludicrim: ...Have anything you don't need...?

I will move back to the shrine see what I can learn from it.

You go back, and can't find any words to learn. You swore there was some. Maybe the enchantments are stronger than you thought.
    Goldra said:

Ludicrim: ...Have anything you don't need...?

"I have a few minions that have gone rogue." Gaian points to one of the mutated ones.

-Tackle it, and attempt to turn it to gold without passing out-
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldra said:

-Tackle it, and attempt to turn it to gold without passing out-

You do so effectively. You stand up, a tad dizzy, But you will be fine after a while.

"And what was the use of that" Gaian replies.
    "You just murdered a being." "That's kinda really rude."

Ludicrim: ...Wouldn't it have just caused trouble?

You go back, and can't find any words to learn. You swore there was some. Maybe the enchantments are stronger than you thought.

Well, I guess I should learn my lim-

Wait. Crap.

Okay, what else do I notice?
    Username Gen

Explore the ruins.

You manage to break though a window and you see this room is pretty full to the brink with these coins.
    Goldra said:

Ludicrim: ...Wouldn't it have just caused trouble?

"Well yeah, but it's still living."
    "However I guess it was turned into a natural resource."

Well, I guess I should learn my lim-

Wait. Crap.

Okay, what else do I notice?
    You notice is preparing to do something, however it seems normal.

Ludicrim: ...Wouldn't exactly call it "natural"... The way I made it and all.
    Avoid that room and check out elsewhere.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,941Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Technology and Magic are just different sources of power." I tell Gaian, bringing back that topic. "Technology is the reward for the advancement of Aurellians. Magic is always around us, but we have to slowly discover more of it every day."

"As for why I need to learn Technology, I want to combine it with Weapon to make a high-tech weaponry to keep these things in check. Also, it seems unfair to kick me out because of what words I use. Especially since it means you won't get my help with controlling your beasts."
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
    Ludicrim: ...I, for one, agree with Mynonin.
    Goldra said:

Ludicrim: ...Wouldn't exactly call it "natural"... The way I made it and all.

"I guess"

Avoid that room and check out elsewhere.

Its only that one room, you will have to dig around. Luckily the coins are quite light.

"Technology and Magic are just different sources of power." I tell Gaian, bringing back that topic. "Technology is the reward for the advancement of Aurellians. Magic is always around us, but we have to slowly discover more of it every day."

"As for why I need to learn Technology, I want to combine it with Weapon to make a high-tech weaponry to keep these things in check. Also, it seems unfair to kick me out because of what words I use. Especially since it means you won't get my help with controlling your beasts."

"You're missing an important distinction. Technology is the word of the devil. Also, those things aren't even that powerful."
    Gaian will go up to them and stomp on one, making it crumble.
    "My point exactly."

Ludicrim: ...*sigh*...
    "They have Mutation. They will obviously gain power. And, Technology isn't the word of the devil. In fact, the devil is a mystical power. But that's not the point." I say. "The point is, Technology and Magic are both foundation words for most other things. One cannot be completely evil. It all depends on how you use these words. Not what words you use."
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra

Leave the building.

You're back in the forest.

"They have Mutation. They will obviously gain power. And, Technology isn't the word of the devil. In fact, the devil is a mystical power. But that's not the point." I say. "The point is, Technology and Magic are both foundation words for most other things. One cannot be completely evil. It all depends on how you use these words. Not what words you use."

"Magic is everything in this world. How do you not notice? Even that space-ship that was crashed is made of magic. This forest is magic."
    "Also mutation will not continue unless it has a word to do so, right now we are weak so its not going to do much. I thought his was obvious."

"...Okay...But, just because what we've seen so far is made of magic, doesn't mean Technology doesn't have a place. Or that Technology is inherently an evil word. It just means we haven't discovered anything of it yet."

Try to learn Technology, this time ready to create a Weapon and attack if Gaia interrupts again.
    I will attempt to combine Limits and Advancement to learn Pacing, from which I will research Efficiency.
    Username Gen
  • MonkeyMarkMarioMonkeyMarkMario Posts: 132Member ✭✭
    I walk to where the commotion is.

Kindre: Hi guys, need any help?
    "Yeah, Mynonin is disrupting the forest"

• maindogmaindog Posts: 1,538Member ✭✭✭
    I look around whilst yelling "IS ANYONE HERE?!?!?"
    R.I.P. Lilly
    "Using a different source of power than you isn't 'distrupting' the forest." I say. "Now, then...I will warn you one last time not to interrupt me..."

I try to learn Technology one more time.