Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Aurellian Dimension 3 [Uio's ownership]

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,773Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭

Try to learn Mutation, using my previous research to guide me.

Mutation comes pretty easily. You wonder why, But you accept it anyway.

I come to the spot where they are harvesting plants and say: "Could you stop defiling the forest with your disgusting hands? Its causing it a lot of stress you know, or you won't know. As you are ignorant to the fact you're hurting it." Then casts life on the harvested plants to re-root them.

• GoldraGoldra Posts: 2,543Member ✭✭✭
    Ludicrum: ...Excellent.
    -His eyes take on a greedy glint for a couple seconds, before he blinks it away.-
    -Grab one of the crystals, and try to etch a map into the ground/ learn mapmaking/ learn cartography-
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MonkeyMarkMarioMonkeyMarkMario Posts: 132Member ✭✭
    Kindre: I'm sorry I was only trying to help :( Will you permit 1 of 50 mature trees to be harvested?

Take a crystal and try to eat it.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,941Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run out of the starting area and in a random direction(towards the forest because people seem to be there), intent on telling people of what I had learned.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra

Kindre: I'm sorry I was only trying to help :( Will you permit 1 of 50 mature trees to be harvested?

I sigh, and say no.
    Before he tries to eat it I shoot a weak magical charge at it so it gets knocked out of your hand.

Try learning Future.

You cannot learn future. Yet.

Goldra said:

Ludicrum: ...Excellent.
    -His eyes take on a greedy glint for a couple seconds, before he blinks it away.-
    -Grab one of the crystals, and try to etch a map into the ground/ learn mapmaking/ learn cartography-

I sigh, and say no.
    Before he tries to eat it I shoot a weak magical charge at it so it gets knocked out of your hand.

Try learning Future.

You cannot learn future. Yet.
    (Gonna respond to what I posted, or no?)
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Goldra said:

You're learning mapmaking, there's not much to respond to.

Promise to learn Past and Future at some point in the Future, then learn the word from my time traveling future self before traveling into the past using Past to teach them to my past self then go back using Future.

Goldra said:

You're learning mapmaking, there's not much to respond to.
    Fair point.
    Ludicrum: ...Hey, if this turns out well, could I etch one of these into the trees, or would that do more damage?
    Kindre: Ok since we can't use the crystals without your op powers stopping use I will stop. If there is anyone else that needs help that won't cause me to be zapped by Gaian then fell free to use me.

Start aimlessly walking around until I discover something or someone that needs me.
    "No, do not harm the trees. The trees haven't done anything to you, at least yet. Maybe you can find one that is already dead and then etch your pretty drawings into it." Gaian says, with a clearly disappointed tone.

"Also don't eat them" he says as he walks off.

-Go find that one that I blew up-
    I locate Gaian.

"Hey...You won't believe the word I discovered..." I show Gaian the notes on the word 'Mutation'

((A smart future conqueror, Mynonin is not.))
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra

I locate Gaian.

"Hey...You won't believe the word I discovered..." I show Gaian the notes on the word 'Mutation'

((A smart future conqueror, Mynonin is not.))

"This word seems to be pretty useful, especially for things like plants. and animals." I say interestedly, "Mind if we do a trade for it?"

-See if the trunk's still intact, and, if so, etch a map onto it-
    "I have to say, it seems to be a pretty valuable word...I mean, a form of Power that can be applied to an Aurellian directly?"
    As I wander around I start to wonder about Time and Life and Trees and other random stuff till I faint from all the thinking.

"I have to say, it seems to be a pretty valuable word...I mean, a form of Power that can be applied to an Aurellian directly?"

"Yeah, but the side effects. It could make you lose your mind" Maybe it would be wise to test it on one of my minions." After saying this Gaian summons a minion with his staff

• maindogmaindog Posts: 1,538Member ✭✭✭
    (sorry for absence, no access to computer. Anyway, I just don't want my character to be dumb! everything else is ok though...)
    R.I.P. Lilly
    "Actually, it's not that simple." I say. "In my research, I have found that you need a technological or mystical object to attach the word to. That object can then, in turn, mutate living things.
    ((Mini-bump.))

Meanwhile, a new Aurellian appears at the portal...

Word: Brilliance

((This one will use Technology as a path to yet another form of power; Bionics.))

"Actually, it's not that simple." I say. "In my research, I have found that you need a technological or mystical object to attach the word to. That object can then, in turn, mutate living things.

"Hmm, Let me create another staff so we can get some evidence."
    I will create another staff and hand it over.

((Mini-bump.))

Meanwhile, a new Aurellian appears at the portal...

Word: Brilliance

((This one will use Technology as a path to yet another form of power; Bionics.))

You are Excellor, a White Aurellian. you excell at hypothetical things like possible uses of words, however aren't very goodat applying words to objects. Your purpose it to make other Aurellians advance further.
    Core words: Teaching

((Pssp @diamond655 ))

Excellor starts to talk. "Hello...Is anyone here?"

Buscemi learns Scheme.

You successfully learn Scheme

Meanwhile, I(as in Mynonin) try to learn Technology, just because.