Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Aurellian Dimension 3 [Uio's ownership]

UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,295Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 22 in Playground
This Aurellian Dimension is going to work a bit different, it's mostly separate to what happened in the other ones.

I say mostly, because some of them became very powerful, and may pass into this world over time. This means there will be some automatically denied words.

To join, say one word. However there will be a slight change:
Firstly, there will be Addition words, For example: Duplicate [Object] Which will duplicate something
They can only be added to words to change them.

And then there will be Standalone words, For example: Building which will make a building.
However there will be words that are a bit of both.

Nothing that relates to punctuation or any word that's too specific.

The words you originally pick will be much stronger than if somebody has the same word, but isn't their word they picked.
Like if you have Magic as your word you picked, all other instances of magic of the same level will be weaker.

I will be removing the [Word] before the colour. It was to hard to stick to.

All Aurellians will start with basic words such as touch, smell, speech, move and other things like that. However some core words will also appear. Like magic-based Aurellians will have magic. You will have 1-3, depends on the word. However exceptions may be made.

Once your Aurellian has undergone a transformation, For example doing something major, he/she will become much stronger and be able to do many more things.

Damage is inflicted on multiple stages:
Slightly Injured
Injured
Slightly Wounded
Wounded (You will be weaker if you get here)
Severely Wounded
Respawn (Usually happens)
Permadeath (Wont happen unless there's a big power difference)
You advance a damaged stage based on how much you can take.
Weapons take into account the stage of the user, and what it's made of. Better materials do more.
So if a stage 2 makes a weapon out of normal material (if you make something and don't specify it's made of this), it will do two stages of damage. if it's made of an alloy of two metals it will do four stages to unarmed.
Similar things happen with armour.

Also some other secret stuff.

A rough map, May be outdated

Purple dot= Origin point. You can start/respawn at any discovered.
Green= Starting forest
Yellow= Storm Desert
Grey= Icy Mountains
Blue= Landlocked Sea
Turquoise= Shard Beach
Red= The Fragment
Pink=Gaians Village
Villages:

Gaians Treefort

Green=Path
Yellow=Onramp/acess
Blue=Housing
Dark blue=Gaians Home
Red= New project

A random npc's word is Essence.
He is Gaian. He's a Rainbow Aurellian. He has control over most things that have some sort of essence, and can create them. However control is vast. Gaian does not like machines, and prefers magic and nature above most things. Gaian is rather badly tempered and might burst out at people, otherwise he's a genius in all regards.
Notes: Stage 3, NPC, Vampire

Another npc's word is Fury
He is Halfurion, a Silver aurellian, While alone, he's very knowledgeable about various things, and creates various technologies, however around people he believes he's superior, and thus can transition to an anger-filled red aurellian in the blink of an eye, becoming a rather dangerous foe.
Notes: Stage 3, NPC

RunningInReverse's word is Nerd
You are Ceasius, a Blue Aurellian (I forgot this was a colour)
You're very good at theory, however prefer to others do your practical work.
You stray towards anti-social unless they're doing work for you.
Core Words: Technology, Magic.
Other words: Weapon, Tool

DoomlordKrakovas word is Recursion
He is Requisor, a Purple Aurellian. He frequently experience visions that seem to have happened in a place similar to this one. As a result of this, He uses any method to find out what happened.
Core words: Prediction, Event
Other words: Logic, Tree, Dirt, Town, Building, Dig, Power, Trace, Death, Lifespan, Cold, Ice, Tree, Stone, Tool, Carve, Fire, Weapon, Magma, Tree, Furniture, Technology, Material, Persuasion, Clone, Manufacturing, Mind, Stealth, Reproduction, Growth
Notes: Stage 2

Goldras starting word is Gold
You are Luducrim, you are a Yellow-Black Aurellian. You love hoarding things and are greedy to the point you will purposely cause suffering to further your goals. You like to hoard physical objects and words, no matter what it takes to get them.
Core words: Greed, Power
Other words: Magic, Transmutation, Tool, Technology, Fletching, Wind, Force, Alchemy, Plant, Growth, Strength, House, Speed, Carve, Boat, Weaving, Weapon, Currency, Electricity, Chemistry, Life, Machine, Explosives, Cold, Freeze, Permafrost, Flight, Dragon, Dig, Fire, Refine, Necromancy, Logic, Programming, Scan, Mutation, Animation, Absorb
Forbidden Knowledge: Theif
Notes: Stage 2

Darths word is Chaos (More of a confusing chaos, than a powerful one)
He is Buscemi, a Black Aurellian. His sole purpose is to cause havoc within the Dimension. Buscemi prefers to be spontaneous rather than carefully planned, however big schemes are an exception.
Core words: Madness, Comedy
Other words: Time, Plan, Scheme, Squirrel

Brainstorms word is Life
You are Lliabian, a green Aurellian. You care about preserving life, and improving it. You're skilled at technology and you have trouble with understanding magic. You have a very technical standpoint.
Core words: Enchancement, Technology, Upgrade.
Other words: Weapon, Tool, Combat, Machine

Jarrs word is Machine
You are Mechanis, A silver Aurellian. You excel at making robots and machines, however prefer not to work with living things. You maintain a logical standpoint and prefer the company of machines and robots.
Core words: Automation, Programming, Technology
Other words: Structure, Tool, Energy, Scan, Weapon, Tool

Maniklas' word is Doppelganger.
You're Dualtor, a Black-White aurellian. You have ease in learning both magic and technology, and can do things very fast. However all this work does tire you out easier.
You don't mind working with/without people.
Core words: Gemini, Duplication
Other words: Weapon, Tool, Examine, Magic, Life, Cover, Housing, Combat, Growth, Protection, Healing, Flight, Refine, Necromancy

Post edited by Uiomancant on

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,295Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015

My word is Chaos.

You are Buscemi, a Black aurellian. your sole purpose is to cause havoc within the Dimension. Buscemi prefers to be spontaneous rather than carefully planned, however big schemes are an exception.
    Core words: Madness, Comedy

((Just a note, you can discuss how you want your word to be portrayed with me, if you like, So you have more control.))

Gaian notices this new visitor, but notices that he is a Black Aurellian, and heads the other way, as darker colours are usually not too good.

• MonkeyMarkMarioMonkeyMarkMario Posts: 132Member ✭✭
    My word is Kind.

My word is Kind.

You are Kindre, A Pink Aurellian. You will go out of your way to help and aid people the best you can. This includes all Aurellians who need and accepting help. You are able in all fields, but nothing too advanced.
    Core words: Healing, Aid
    ((Again, if you don't like it, you can talk it over with me in a PM))

Whilst out, Gaian studies the plants and gains Life

Gaian will continue deeper into the forest, to find a suitable place to slow down.

((Do you guys want a map of the explored area?))

• MonkeyMarkMarioMonkeyMarkMario Posts: 132Member ✭✭
    Kindre looks around and say hi to everyone and asks if anyone needs help.

((Sure if you want to.))
    edited October 2015
    I walk up through the forest, and notice a small crashed craft. It looks as though it was completely made out of nature. However its been overgrown and nothing seems to work. Furthermore nothing can be realised.
    I keep walking through and come to a clearing near the top edge of the forest. I decide this might be a good place to set up.

((Here is a map:

The purple dot is the origin point, where new aurellians appear. the area we are in is a forest made out of crystallised trees (This is a reference to the first one) Up north there will be another different environment to gain other words from.))

• GoldraGoldra Posts: 2,521Member ✭✭✭
    My word is Gold.
    (Yes, I know, original)
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "IT HASN'T EVEN PREMIERED ON THE THE-oh i guess you live in the US" ~Karlolin
    "Why won't you yiff with me ;.; " ~Anon9mous
    "The frosting... it's so.... mmm.... " ~Reepile
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Goldra said:

My word is Gold.
    (Yes, I know, original)

You are Luducrim, you are a Yellow Aurellian. You love hoarding things and are greedy to the point you don't realise other people are suffering. If you do notice, you don't care. This includes words and physical objects
    Core words: Greed, Power

((I feel like those people who do Zodiac signs whilst doing this. >.>))

Meanwhile, Gaian is studying the leaves and realises Cover However he realises this wont be very good.

-Luducrim observes his surroundings-
    "You don't get famous by stating that you are getting more famous. That's nonsense!" ~Karlolin
    "When the Worldstar guy is freaked the fuck out, you know there's a problem." ~Papa Franku
    Goldra said:

-Luducrim observes his surroundings-

You are in some sort of shrine. Its mostly made out of reinforced stone. You see Kindre trying to talk to Buscemi but Buscemi seems to be spaced out. You notice that Buscemi is a Black Aurellian and you know what kind of Shenanigans he is capable of.

-He lets out a smug laugh internally, before going to explore the shrine more-
    Goldra said:

-He lets out a smug laugh internally, before going to explore the shrine more-

You focus on the shrine, and see that its a flat shrine with 6 pillars at even intervals scattered around it. You can also feel that it has some sort of enchantment to keep it that way.

-No time to wait for technocratic profiteering exploring!

Luducrim walks out of the shrine-
    Goldra said:

-No time to wait for technocratic profiteering exploring!

Luducrim walks out of the shrine-

As you walk out, you notice there's a dense forest of very tall, crystal trees. There are also some native crystals growing out of the ground like plants, and you notice they shine in the light.

-Attempt to break off a small crystal, because shiny things = Good to hoard/good value-
    Goldra said:

-Attempt to break off a small crystal, because shiny things = Good to hoard/good value-

You try to break off a small crystal, but they don't act like crystals at all, its not very rigid at all, and when you tear some off you notice the covering is just a shiny wax, which is probably the most valuable thing.

Meanwhile, I am still trying to make a place to stay in. I realise the cover must be a part of it, so I start trying to learn Housing

-I attempt to combine the bootleg crystal with the word "power"-
    Goldra said:

-I attempt to combine the bootleg crystal with the word "power"-

You do so, and the shiny layer releases a magical charge that hurts a bit.
    You realise you could learn something from this.

-Try to learn something from the bootleg crystal-
    Goldra said:

-Try to learn something from the bootleg crystal-

You learn the word Magic, however you have no words to accompany it, so it feels useless.

-Combine the crystal tree with the word "magic"-
    Goldra said:

-Combine the crystal tree with the word "magic"-

You realise the crystal tree is, infact, magic. You start to wonder how these trees came to be, and who made them. However you guess that whoever made them was very powerful.

-Combine it with power, then run away-
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldra said:

-Combine it with power, then run away-

Same thing happens, You realise it already has power. You are feeling pretty tired from that though, as it was a large object.

I choose Recursion.

You are Requisor, a Purple Aurellian. You frequently experience visions that seem to have happened in a place similar to this one. As a result of this, you use any method to find out what happened.
    Core words: Prediction, Event

-Go look for more stuff in the forest, and ignore tiredness-
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to find out the origin of the forest.
    Goldra said:

-Go look for more stuff in the forest, and ignore tiredness-

You go looking for things, and decide to go south from the shrine. you quickly become aware the forest becomes less dense and thins out to an edge. In the distance you can see a lone floating hunk of land, with seemingly nothing on it. You are baffled to why it exists.

Map update.

Try to find out the origin of the forest.

You look over into the distance, and see a taller tree, Conveniently enough you feel as though its the middle of the forest. You also see some very powerful figure creating this tree. From nothing. You start to head over there.

Gaian finally manages to learn Housing, and decides to use Magic, Earth and Housing to create a simple house. He then relaxes inside, as this was a big task.