Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

OK, so ive been developing with JS for a while... and how do you add custom upgrades?

JuhaJGamerJuhaJGamer Posts: 16Member ✭✭
OK, so ive been developing with JS for a while... Made cheats w/ JS and input my code into the browser console. I'd want to know how to make custom upgrades... Just thinking. Is there a way? I've seen some mods that add them.

Comments

• BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really know.
    All I remember that around when I first joined (over a year ago) there was some discussion about adding in shadow achievements and changing news. I think there was something going on about upgrades, but I'm not really sure. Trying to find it would involve going back to around April 2014.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JuhaJGamerJuhaJGamer Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    I could'nt really find anything from april 2014...
  • erdbeereerdbeere Posts: 3,379Member, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I understand it now... Made a few Cheats. Probably the most buggy code you've ever seen... Still, I'm new to custom Upgrades

function CheckCookies()
    {
    if(Game.cookies >= 1000000) Game.Unlock('Goldcookie INC');

}

new Game.Upgrade('Boatful of Cookies',"A trading boat gives you a million cookies. Who said we couldn't make cookies on the move?",0,[0,1],function()
    {
    Game.cookies = Game.cookies + 1000000;
    Game.earnedCookies = Game.earnedCookies + 1000000;

setTimeout(Game.Upgrades["Boatful of Cookies"].bought = 0,500)
    Game.Unlock('Boatful of Cookies');
    });
    Game.Unlock('Boatful of Cookies');

new Game.Upgrade('Shipful of Cookies',"An alien spaceship 'gives a hand' an bakes you a billion cookies SPAAACEEEEEEEEEEE!",0,[10,1],function()
    {
    Game.cookies = Game.cookies + 1000000000;
    Game.earnedCookies = Game.earnedCookies + 1000000000;

setTimeout(Game.Upgrades["Shipful of Cookies"].bought = 0,500)
    Game.Unlock('Shipful of Cookies');
    });
    Game.Unlock('Shipful of Cookies');
    setInterval(Game.Achievements["Cheated cookies taste awful"].won=0,100);
    new Game.Upgrade('Goldcookies INC',"You ordered a Golden cookie oooo shiny...",Game.cookies,[10,0],function() { Game.goldenCookie.spawn(); Game.Note('Fortune cookie...',"Will it be lucky or will it not?"); setTimeout(Game.Upgrades["Goldcookies INC"].bought = 0,500) }); Game.Unlock('Goldcookies INC'); setInterval(CheckCookies(),100);
    Oh, yeah. Does anyone know how to make a custom building??