Yes, this is quite similar to the other RPG I posted like a year ago, though this one has many more rules.
The plot? You are stuck on an island (oh joy), but the twist, you are on another planet. You must use what you find to get to the northern extraction zone and escape! Beware of geological hazards, creatures, and corrupt governments (wat?) Yes, on this island there are many colonies from several countries. If you are lucky, these colonies can be a shortcut, though sometimes, these people can be a hassle.
You can sign up now by posting a brief description of your character, and your "crate contents". Use this RandomGen to see what you can use right away:http://orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=ue8yhJ4C
I will respond to each character's post by explaining the outcome of their posted action, and possibly add in another scenario.
1. No ridiculous characters. Be realistic, and balanced.
2. Just like rule one, don't do anything in character that is too ridiculous, but stay interesting.
3. In your post, make sure you explain where you are in relation to places on the map.
4. If your character dies, you have to create a new character and restart from the beginning.
5. If your character "wins" by getting to the end, you can either create a new character or just continue playing out.
6. Be imaginative. Yes, you can build a boat shaped like a dinosaur. It isn't against any laws.
You can create your character and begin posting actions at any time. I will respond as soon as possible.
Stats as of Saturday, August 23, 2014.
All time golden cookie clicks: 25,641.
Cookies baked (all time): 15.15 septillion.
Heavenly chips: 5.034 million.
I'm in the Septillion Club!