Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

1000 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart.

Comments

• Frank_3everestFrank_3everest Posts: 1,519Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

272: Walk in with a half-grown moustache, wearing a brown raincoat and thick glasses. Go to the children's section and start asking kids if this rag smells like chloroform.

Holy crap man... Creepy...

278: Replace all the milk with glue (with a manager watching).

279: Walk in with a hulk hoagan moustache, after beefing up for a few months. When you walk in, start yelling at people. Someone will get angry, and punch you. That's when you start doing random wrestling moves on the guy. After this, you will get a chance to show off your skills against some security guards, then drive away, covering your license plate.

280: Start running around the store with a nerf sniper yelling stuff like "I noscoped ur mum m8!". All the while, run around, shooting people with the nerf gun. When the security guards take you out, complain about not getting your "5 kill streak care-package".

281: Fire sale! Fill your shopping cart with logs, then light it up. As your shopping cart is on fire, casually walk to the check out line. When someone asks you to put the fire out, say "It's your problem, now." Leave. (This is even better if you buy all the fire extinguishers in the building before you do this.)

282: Walk in. Buy one carrot. Walk out. Walk in. Buy another carrot at the same checkout. Walk out. Repeat until someone notices.

283: Ask where the cocaine section is.

284: Try to return a microwave over and over, saying that you can't change the channel. XD

285: Run in frantically. Run around the store asking employees where the fuel is for the spaceship. If they don't know, say "This was all your fault." Run to another employee.
    You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    "I took things to fart"-@KhantStopButtnugget
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII
    Congratules! Your reward is this paper cup. -@DoomlordKravoka

Dragon cave profile up in here- http://dragcave.net/user/Frank_Eeverest
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,852Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

@WalterWhite Umm...
    Just edit your post next time instead of multi-posting, mm'kay?

But did they kick me out?!
    Yep. You only need me to tell you when you DIDN'T get kicked out.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • WalterWhiteWalterWhite Posts: 716Member, Cool ✭✭✭
    286: Walk in with a guinnea pig on your head. Take a box cutter and cut the words"Make America great again" on your forehead. Then start puking all the dogshit you ate that morning. If people start cheering, stab them.
    I am the one who clicks

286: Walk in with a guinnea pig on your head. Take a box cutter and cut the words"Make America great again" on your forehead. Then start puking all the dogshit you ate that morning. If people start cheering, stab them.

I...Err...I...Just...What...?
    ---
    Soundcloud

Does this mean I didn't get kicked out?
    I am the one who clicks

Does this mean I didn't get kicked out?
    You did, but I'm just...Confused...
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • lordmuffinlordmuffin Posts: 796Member ✭✭✭
    287: Hold a secret KKK meeting in the middle of the electronics area.
    WH4T SM3LLS L1KE BODY BUTTER 4ND D3SP3R4T1ON?
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
    288: Dress up as Jigsaw and drive a tricycle into the dvd section. Then find the typically introverted socially awkward IT student that usually runs those sections and start convincing him he's trapped and the only way of getting out is reaching to the key that is behind is eyeball or watch the movie "now you see me" three times in a row.
    I am the one who clicks
    289: Use a shopping cart as a battering ram to get into your friend's castle made of board game boxes!
    You can't make a joke with my own language and expect me to get it. I'm not that smart!-@Dasbloody
    Pantaloons are pretty much man skirts. Even though they aren't. -@MiningcookiesVIII

edited May 2016
    291: Masturbate into a bucket then pour it on someone.
    292: Fap to a disabled person.
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
    edited May 2016
    293: Block the exit, then charge people five dollars to get out. XD

290: Shit on the floor.

I like how nobody thought of this one, even though it was so simple...

294: Read Mien Kampf to everybody then host a Nazi and KKK joint rally.
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • MiningcookiesVIIIMiningcookiesVIII Posts: 1,860Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    295: Hold a gun to the managers head and demand that they kick you out.

296: Set up a "Free Drinks!" stand where you bring plastic cups from home and use the soda dispenser to fill them.

297: Bring in your phone with a speaker, turn text-to-speech on in this thread so the entire store can hear.
    I said, STOP SUICIDING. ~Idler
    Uh your so ugly I frgotz how 2 grammer ~Darkmatterfire
    Why is 10 afraid of people who can't count? Because 7 8 10! ~Pighouse
    You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!~Darkmatterfire
    Post farmer, an IGM game I made. Thingk RPG, a creative forum game I made. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.
    ~A. Dumbledore
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,375Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    298: Get someone to physically kick you out of the store.
  • PurgePurge Posts: 2,003Member, Friendly, Helpful ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    299: Knaw on an employee's leg
    300: Rip off someone's ear
    301: Ejaculate inside of someone's cart
    302: Dress like Hitler and show off how small your penis is
    303: Knaw on an employee's arm
    304: Loudly ask where you can get windows 9 Computers, and when they don't have any go on a rampage breaking every windows 8 computer you see because its not good enough and the internet people told you 10 was shit too so you wanted to try 9
    305: Loudly read off of the above list of how to get kicked out of walmart
    306: Follow the instructions on this list
    307: Take all of the clothes out of their proper areas and place them in random sections then take an Xbox One and place in on a pink hanger in the clothes section and replace it with some clothes, after that is complete throw your turds at someone.
    308: Repeatedly ask an employee how to get kicked out of walmart getting progressively louder until you are screming
    309: Extract the blood out of your body and drink your own blood, but be sure to be messy getting blood on everyone
    310: Fake a seizure, they'll drag you right out of their
    311: Have a real seizure
    312: Have a seizure while faking a seizure
    313: Ask people to join the triple potassium club, and iof any say yes scream out "Help, theres a KKK member and he wants to kill me for defending another race!"
    314: Spend way too much time working on a lot of ways to get kicked out of walmart and be kicked out for loitering
    315: Read a naughty fanfic
    316: Act out a naughty fanfic
    317: Write a naughty fanfic about an employee, saying the words you write out loud next to them
    ""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse
  • Xx_Meme_Lord_420_xXXx_Meme_Lord_420_xX Posts: 1Member
    420) 318) Share your dank kush with unwilling employees in an area where it is not yet legalized
    319: Stuff dank kush up someone's butthole.
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • TrevinMacielTrevinMaciel Posts: 1,017Member
    320: Blow up the store.

I win.
    "Dude, I'm pretty sure you can't just quote yourself." "After this game is finished we will celebrate... by starting a "Count to 25,000 starting from 10,000" thread!" -Brainstorm
    "You're gonna have a bad time." -Running In Reverse "http://i.imgur.com/2jStH32.png" -Cookie
  • Dont_questionDont_question Posts: 411Member ✭✭✭
    321: build an illegal store and get kicked out of it
  • ReepileReepile Posts: 1,703Member ✭✭✭✭
    322: Flood the store with a pool and rush in hitting people with a stick pretending to be poseidon
    whats wrongwith me
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    323: Offer people to update their WalMart cards in exchange for keeping their cards for 30 minutes and make a cannon shooting those.

324: Go in, take everything and put it back without buying anything

325: Get in, get close to the female cashier and push your face in her boobs and ask "I'm here for the job of hands."
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • 222lawlawlawl_games222lawlawlawl_games Posts: 314Member ✭✭
    326: take a vaccum to an employee claiming that you are Kirby.
    327: Knock down all the stock they have and when an employee/manager approaches you scream "don't hug me i'm scared"
    whats wrongwith me
  • ThatOneManThatOneMan Posts: 160Member ✭✭
    And now,how to get kicked out of Walmart-Gamer's Style!

328:Shoot up the store with the call of duty music playing.
  • BreadstickBreadstick Posts: 533Member ✭✭✭
    329. Do a prank that is going to wrong.
    I sell bread and baking accessories.
    330: Run around naked while throwing ninja stars everywhere
    whats wrongwith me
  • maindogmaindog Posts: 1,545Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    331: Take a dump in some shoes and put them back
    Post edited by maindog on
    R.I.P. Lilly
    maindog said:

Take a dump in some shoes and put them back

Please number future submissions. Thank you.
    ---
    Soundcloud

maindog said:

Take a dump in some shoes and put them back

Please number future submissions. Thank you.
    Now we shall start all over again.
    1. harass the employees
    2. yes
    whats wrongwith me