Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

IS SATAN EVIL??? (no offense)

DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in Off Topic

IS SATAN EVIL??? (no offense) 17 votes

YES OBVIOUSLY AND HE DESERVES TO BE TORTURED!!!!
11%
DoomlordKravokaCarmory 2 votes
Yes
11%
TelluriumDarthCookie 2 votes
tellurium
17%
AlderiTFU_SatronBurntCookie 3 votes
SATAN IS ACTUALLY GOD YOU KNOW SO FUCK YOU
23%
Jarr2003MasterSparky[Deleted User]ThatDude 4 votes
piece of shit poll
17%
OldMammalSolarstrikeCghost 3 votes
Can why stop making these -insert evil thing- polls?
17%
CookiewoodstockDarkmatterfireManthor 3 votes

Comments

• DarkmatterfireDarkmatterfire Posts: 4,375Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can why 10/10

reason why you shouldn't rush things on tablet +1
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    tellurium
    i wouldnt be a lesbian if it wasnt for him, so i cant complain too much.
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,034Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    Clearly "No"
    look... Satan is associated to evilness... but in fact, he's the guy torturing and punishing those who did evil things. so basically he's kind of righteous, isn't he?
    well the rumors about trading souls for granting a wish seems kind of evil... but hey, it's just business and you need to agree to the trade too...
    You want your ad here?
    Call 555-NOPE
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,375Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you read the Book of Moses you'll find out that not only is Satan evil, he is also immature.
    Chisako said:

Clearly "No"
    look... Satan is associated to evilness... but in fact, he's the guy torturing and punishing those who did evil things. so basically he's kind of righteous, isn't he?
    well the rumors about trading souls for granting a wish seems kind of evil... but hey, it's just business and you need to agree to the trade too...

Actually, the concept of him running Hell is a new invention, the Bible clearly depicts Hell as being a punishment for Satan and his followers.
  • BurnCookieBurnCookie Posts: 30Member ✭✭
    Not as evil as me.
    [3]

I know who did 1/11.
  • TFU_SatronTFU_Satron Posts: 12,680Member, Friendly, Cool, Flagger, Conversationalist, Funny ✭✭✭✭✭
    tellurium

If you read the Book of Moses you'll find out that not only is Satan evil, he is also immature.

yeah. remember the time when he flooded the earth. or the time he punished all of humanity just because some people were eating a fruit. or the time he turned some chick into salt.
    wait. that was yahweh, wasnt it?
    What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? And what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor gator? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to... an unknowable destiny?
  • CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,983Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    This is stupid, there is no debate here.
    ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
  • ManthorManthor Posts: 107Member ✭✭
    ....Why is there no Atheist option.
    I Am Manthor, a man of curiosity and unquestionable weirdness
    My Music: forum.dashnet.org/discussion/12318/music-ive-made#latest

Hey now I have a Trove fourms account:forums.trovegame.com/member.php?21571294-Manthor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    edited September 2015
    SATAN IS ACTUALLY GOD YOU KNOW SO FUCK YOU
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Posts: 2,742Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    AHHH FUCK THIS
    WHAT IS THIS THE NEW SHIT BANDWAGON???
    BECAUSE IT CAN GO TO FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.