Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Parallel I've noticed between 3 of the greatest television scientists

kirdnehkirdneh Posts: 2,967Member, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so there are great shows about mad scientists out there, specifically Futurama, Steins;gate, and Rick and Morty. They all have their trademark scientist, Professor Farnsworth, Hououin Kyouma, and Rick Sanchez respectively. However, I've noticed that Rick Sanchez could be actually a combination of Farnsworth and Kyouma. Look at the following:

Rick wears the blue shirt of Farnsworth, has no upper pocket like Farnsworth, and wrinkles under the eyes. However, his labcoat has side creases like Kyouma and a similar pant/ belt combination. Furthermore, Rick is the middle of age between the far older Farnsworth and the far younger Kyouma. He has kind of the just bigger-than-lifeness and dramaticness and catchphrases of Kyouma while also similarly caring a great deal more about his family than he lets off, but at the same time has the sense of senileness and weirdness of Farnsworth, but not to such an extent.
If you can see other parallels between these fantastic scientists, you are free to state them.
I would love to see a crossover somehow with all three of them interacting. I have no idea how that would work.
And of course, don't forget this:
Tagged:

Comments