Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I should really leave

BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Off Topic
Mostly because of the actions of my father, I've just been filling up with hate, and now trying not to be hateful and stuff is becoming progressively harder.
Also, I'm becoming progressively worse and worse here. I've stopped making any good things, and now all I do is flood and spam this place with stupid shit like this. I serve so little purpose here that I might as well leave.
I believe I really am annoying people, and ruining my reputation completely. I'm making it really hard for people. I feel that you actually do get tired of me, but aren't willing enough to admit it. It seems impossible that you could support me.
I just really need to stop being annoying, and actually add to this place, or leave.
So, if you find me annoying, admit it already. Feel free to hate me. I'm just a pathetic loser who really deserves no attention.
I used to think I couldn't possibly leave all of you even if I wanted to, but now, it feels more possible to leave, seeing as it would make things better.

In short, I've downgraded from being a person that actually makes good stuff and is loved to someone who does nothing but make everything worse.
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.