Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Temporal [Currently discontinued]

UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in Games - Old
WE ARE BACK BABY!

The first thing you notice is the fact none of the buildings have outputs. They're just buff dummies. The second thing you will notice is the resources.
Disruption
Distortions
Time
Boosts
Time Acceleration Points
Lucky Coins

The italics are clicked, and the bolded are special

Disruptions lower EVERYTHINGS efficiency by a small amount, get enough and you're screwed. There are ways to remove this.

Time Acceleration Points increase efficiency of most things by 1% and are used for upgrades that involve clicking.

Lucky coins weren't properly implemented, and the building is really buggy but it lets you get TAP and time with chances. Try your luck!

As for the upgrades, Only the sundial ones follow the system. Which means the price of the Xth building is multiplied by 10x(Upgradeamount/2)

The fifth upgrade would be x12.5 for example.

The rest just have a flat 10X.

There are no achievements. I wanted playable content first.

Only some things have images. Don't mind the ones without.

The clickables have a chance to do things like give Lucky coins or TAP. But its a low chance.

Upgrading your sector just awards some TAP, Each time it gives you one more than the last.

And I will give you the link, again.

I've explained what there is to explain, There's probably more but you can find that out yourself.
remember. If you ask for updates, I will behead you. And by behead I mean tempt you into asking.
What's a sig btw
Post edited by Uiomancant on

Comments